Author Topic: Guru G-Lin Quote: "A short search to experience the simulator about linking...  (Read 22 times)

Online arizona49

• Global Moderator
11/3/2017   Guru G-Lin   Quote:   "A short search to experience the simulator about linking the Iraqi dinar to a basket of currencies with weights varying between 50% and 65% of the dollar and other currencies remaining price (Dr. Ahmed Ali Abrihi)..."  What this looks like to me is simulations or experiments in comparisons of the dinar as a floating rate {basketball} I think that is what that means, versus fixed rate in a currency basket. These simulations were done beginning Jan. 1st 2017 to present. They paired the dinar against all of the currencies that are used in Iraq. They experimented with the figures as floating and fixed. And all of the data has been presented to the decision makers in CBI. That's my take. I'm excited that this was posted on the CBI site and they seem to be giving those two choices.   I personally would take either one.  [PLEASE TAKE COMMENTS POSTED FROM OTHER DINAR SITES AS RUMOR, SPECULATION AND/OR OPINION]   

REFERENCED QUOTE >>>  https://cbi.iq/news/view/462 (linked docs are in Arabic)