Author Topic: 3/22/2016 Guru wmawhite  (Read 102 times)

Online arizona49

• Global Moderator
3/22/2016 Guru wmawhite
« on: March 23, 2016, 08:04:50 AM »
 3/22/2016 Guru wmawhite     ...This is not a big secret...Iraq wants the world to know what they are doing. This is as good as it appears.   Iraq is a business, and like any business they want investors. A business will never have investors if the business is kept quiet and made a big secret............Understanding that PM Abadi is a engineer by trade and seeing how well he has made his way through the everyday mine field of Iraqi politics, I believe that he is weeks ahead of 99% of those who want him gone. Those folks are on the way out and probably do not know it yet. Again, Abadi's brain works in timelines. For every project he starts he has already gathered the material needed, has a start line with project deadline targeted along the way...with the eventual end date. PM Abadi has already demonstrated that he is too great of a foe to have against you.  I...believe that Abadi...all though extremely capable, has willingly teamed up with the IMF, WB and others throughout Western Europe and will be successful.   He will succeed.