Author Topic: COFFEE WITH MAC 3/21/2016 10:01AM EDT  (Read 344 times)

Online arizona49

• Global Moderator
COFFEE WITH MAC 3/21/2016 10:01AM EDT
« on: March 21, 2016, 10:44:20 AM »
COFFEE WITH MAC 3/21/2016 10:01AM EDT
mac:  Good morning room!!
arizona49:  mac Good morning  Hope you had a great weekend!!!
wushock92:  GM mac! How y'all are?
arizona49:  bigsammie Goooooood morning
mac:  Hey guys sorry for the delay, was reading up. Weekend was good. Kids on spring break.
wushock92:  Sweet!
arizona49:  Cool, lots to read this morning, sounds all good
mac:  Yes it does AZ, moving very well along.
bigsammie:  Good morning!
mac:  mornin biggie!!
mac:  What do you guys think was most significant this weekend.
arizona49:  mac they sure are....even while supposedely being on hiatus (spelling?) Abadi never sleeps, we know that from past holidays continuing to work
mac:  The 3 presidents met on sat w/ the heads of the political blocs. That means Sadr and Maliki shouldve been there as well
wushock92:  Mac, I thought Maliki 'retired'
mac:  Didnt we all. He pblished 2 articles this weekend stating an emergency gov't should be declared, of course he volunteered to fill the PM spot.
mac:  I think they are keeping him engaged on purpose. He feels no need to flee, in spite of the published crimes against him.
arizona49:  3/19/2016 Presidency: No postponement of the meeting of political leaders {Baghdad} Euphrates News said presidential spokesman, Khalid Shwani, a meeting of political leaders on Saturday to discuss Maatmr by the political process. He said Huani told {Euphrates News} "The meeting of the three presidencies and the leaders of the political blocs will be held today to discuss the situation through which the political process, and there is no postponement for a Council meeting will discuss the current situation in all its aspects." He was President Fuad Masum had earlier called for an emergency meeting Saturday of the three presidencies and the leaders of political blocs to discuss the situation in the country http://translate.google.com/translate?depth=1&hl=en&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://alforatnews.com/modules/news/article.php%3Fstoryid%3D111807
mac:  One week before Sadrs' deadline.
arizona49:  yep
.BJ:  Abadi may feel you need to keep your friends close and your enimies closer
wushock92:  Good point
mac:  I think that is what they are doing. I mean the guy is caught and he still wants to be in the middle of this. Either he is stupid or he thinks he has a really big trump card.
.BJ:  from what I read this weekend I feel like something big is about to take place, just can't get a handle on what
mac:  I believe Abadi has his reforms agreed on by prosecuting those corrupt ministers, he also has no pushback on replacing his cabinet since the public would see that as anti-iraq.
arizona49:  agree, mac they are expecting alot and deserve alot
.BJ:  they are trying to get the country moving
mac:  Ok gotta go get to go to work today. Guys remember, we are closer everyday.
arizona49:  mac have a good day and thank you, we'll see you tomorrow