Author Topic: Guru Millionday ON CBI OFAC IS NOW LISTED... "NEWS AND ANNOUNCMENTS  (Read 78 times)

Online arizona49

• Global Moderator
3/17/2016 Evening  Guru Millionday ON CBI OFAC IS NOW LISTED... "NEWS AND ANNOUNCMENTS >>> Updates...(ALL licensed banks & money transfer )entities are legally responsible & accountable to check and ensure that Iranian entities and persons are not listed on OFAC'S (SDN) list before they engage in business activities:-" THIS IS NEW AND WAS NOT EVEN THERE THIS MORNING. THIS IS INTERESTING BECAUSE OF THIS >>> "Office Of Foreign Asset Control - OFAC' A department of the U.S. Treasury that enforces economic and trade sanctions against countries and groups of individuals involved in terrorism, narcotics and other disreputable activities." I THINK THAT IT IS OBVIOUS THAT THE NEW ADDITIONS OF COMPLIANCE ARE ONLY NEEDED FOR GLOBAL TRADE AND BUSINESS AND EXCHANGE ETC. THIS IMPLIES THAT BUSINESS IS GOING TO BE DONE OR WHY WOULD IT NOW BE POSTED ON IRAQ'S CENTRAL BANK WEB-SITE? I HAVE TO SAY THAT I LIKE ALL OF IT.