Author Topic: COFFEE WITH MAC 10 AM EST 03/11/2016  (Read 303 times)

Offline MikeH

• Administrator
COFFEE WITH MAC 10 AM EST 03/11/2016
« on: March 11, 2016, 10:56:28 AM »
COFFEE WITH MAC 10 AM EST 03/11/2016

mac:
Ok all caught up. Good morning room!!
mac:
This morning will be brief as I am still assisting Mrs. mac and have to drive daughter to school so I will be ducking out around 20 after.
kaycee:
gm Mac
mac:
If you read the articles above the one regarding Abadi giving names for nominations is huge. This means the blocs will pick from selected individuals, no more suggestions or postponements just pick a name. Sadr will insure those ballots return in a timely manner.
mac:
GM kaycee
mac:
Next wed will be 3/16.
mac:
Parl reconvenes on 3/15
mac:
March appears to be a month of conclusion.
kaycee:
I hope it concludes with the RV
mac:
Looks that way.
mac:
There really isn’t much to discuss, its really about waiting for completion on many of these items. But again, ask yourself, which laws are needed to release this RV in a secure environment and parameters for it to operate in. You only get one shot at it BTW.
kaycee:

mac:
I believe we wait for the cabinet replacements to be seated. But keep in mind that things over there are moving at a much more urgent pace these days. There were promises and agreements made to get all of this done. Kind of like there is no more violent time in a ships life then when it is launched from the dry dock for the first time. Yet after it makes the transition things calm and the vessel adjusts to its new buoyancy. Make sense?
mac:
And you only get one shot at that too btw.
mac:
Ok all, gotta go drop off the daughter. Be encouraged things are moving into place that insure our blessing will be revealed in an environment that will insure it will last. We are in a good place. Have a great weekend.
kaycee:
thank you Mac