Author Topic: Coffee With Mac 2/26/2016 10:02am est  (Read 324 times)

Online arizona49

• Global Moderator
Coffee With Mac 2/26/2016 10:02am est
« on: February 26, 2016, 10:27:19 AM »
arizona49:  mac Good Friday morning
mac:  Morning guys, just seeing what was posted. Thanks AZ
mac:  So it appears there are ministers resigning left and right.
mac:  Janni, btw you were correct that sadr and Abadi did meet to cancel the demonstration. Guess they didnt get the text
jannilew:  Yay! I was (finally) right about something
jannilew:  Well, not that it matters, but what was "everyone will be wearing green" all about?
mac:  Mrs mac had a bone spur removed yesterday, thought I could get on and my phone wouldnt play nice. Sorry for my absence.
mac:  Janni, Who said that?
jannilew:  good ?, I'd have to look back. I'll see if I can find it.
arizona49:  Chest: people will be in green tomorrow and Abadi binding radical reform http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Frudaw.net%2Farabic%2Fmiddleeast%2Firaq%2F260220162&sandbox=1
mac:  Janni please do,
jannilew:   AZ you're the BEST!!!
arizona49:  At your service, m'aam
jannilew:  Is their currency green?
mac:  The quote refers to the Green Walls I am assuming they mean the green zone. They will fill the green zone.
jannilew:  One common thread in many of the reports, is the WTO deadline of March 1. To my way of thinking, that may really be our day (?)
mac:  Possibly.
mac:  Abadi has 32 days left according to Sadr's clock.
mac:  Hey guys gonna keep it short since there is very little traffic and today is my first day at my new job. Its not the job I was offered but it is work.
jannilew:  Thanks mac, congrats on the job.
mac:  So with that, the articles are great. They are moving along at a great pace. God is still God and we are His children. They will make this happen. We will never have all the answers we just need to be still. Stay peacefully faithful this weekend.
arizona49:  mac have a great weekend, and first day on the new job
arizona49:  God Bless you and yours
mac:  Thanks guys.