Author Topic: COFFEE WITH TERRYK AND MAC 10 AM EST 2/22/2016  (Read 1246 times)

Online MikeH

• Administrator
COFFEE WITH TERRYK AND MAC 10 AM EST 2/22/2016
« on: February 22, 2016, 03:12:53 PM »
COFFEE WITH TERRYK AND MAC 10 AM EST 2/22/2016

mac:

Good morning everyone! Hope your weekend was well?

arizona49:

mac   Good morning 

mac:

Morning Mich! If we could hold off on intel for a minute please we need to post a statement by TK and then go on with our chat ok? AZ please post that statement...

MikeH:

I received this from TERRYK last night he wanted everyone in Chat to know MikeH TERRYK: Just so all u know I'm being indicted tomorrow (Monday 2/22/2016), turning self in at Atlanta FBI, for this sterling stuff, wanted you all to know first before it gets out.....will keep u posted.....so much for having banners on the site. Pray for me

mac:

Please post the link to the link to the federal complaint.

arizona49:

48 page Sterling complaint. Read all of it please. https://www.docdroid.net/132iq/doc-2-6-9-2015-amended-complaint.pdf.html

yabba dabba:

yikes

mac:

We as the GET team staff were given this notice. We completely and totally support TK and pray for the Lords outcome in this matter. We have provided the information as much as is available (there are no high sources or rumors to be had). We discussed this and know you all will form your own opinions with or without the facts. We as the staff of the GET team will continue to serve you by providing a place to discuss the Dinar investment and whatever else does or doesn’t relate to it. We will continue to serve you the subscriber by providing information and discussion as well.

mac:

Any questions?

adonaisgrace:

Yes.............aren't there bigger fish that the FBI needs to fry?

mac:

adon, there may be but this one involves the owner of the chat site.

Michigander:

well they continue to work on getting the laws in place so they can release the flote and we can watch it gain value // where each one of us decides to go to the bank is up to each one individually

Michigander:

not where but when

mac:

Mich how about the privatizing of Rafidian and Rasheed?

Michigander:

just part of the process

Michigander:

banks here are private not government owned

mac:

Do you think Iraq will use every minute of the "first half of 2016" mandate by the IMF?

Michigander:

they are protected by gov // FDIC//

mac:

Did you read article 30?

wushock92:

I still think a revaluation will happen. There is no way the IQD is going to float from 1166.

Michigander:

yes and they just released there next 4 year plan // they followed the last one almost to the tee as the IMF said

wushock92:

Any rate above the punitive rate of 1166 is still technically a revaluation

mac:

Saw the release of the 4 yrs plan

Michigander:

yes have read all of them

mac:

Opinion please?

Michigander:

well yes we revalue the dollar daily

wushock92:

There ya go

Michigander:

and it is also called a floting currency

Michigander:

not pegged liked the IQD

mac:

WU not correct, technically it is a reinstatement up to 3.22, anything above that is a revaluation.

mac:

Mich the USD isn't pegged at all.

Michigander:

WELL I LISTEN TO ABADI WHO SPECIFICALLY SAID LAST MONTH IT WILL FLOTE

Michigander:

whoops didn't mean caps // sorry

mac:

Hahahaha, no problem.

Michigander:

not to mention the IMF continues to say flote

mac:

Mich can you refresh my memory of when that was?

guardian:

I don't care if it RVs, floats or gets on a rocket and shoots up---just give me a higher value!!

Michigander:

what one you asking about mac

wushock92:

Good point, mac.

mac:

The one where Abadi stated it would float.

Michigander:

he has said it a couple times

Michigander:

last one was back in December when he made speech to country

mac:

I just need one, can't remember reading that

Michigander:

well will have to look thru the articles

mac:

OK I can grab it from there thank you.

mac:

Well it appears the minister of transport, youth and oil handed in their resignations to Sadr yesterday.

mac:

He will give them to Abadi today

Michigander:

yes this all should help when finished Abadi believes it should take 30 days or so to do but will help in getting the remaining laws passed and the ones that have been passed but yet not signed into law // all done we wait to see

mac:

Oh and all the absent MP's get fired and/or fined today!!!!

mac:

So this cabinet re shuffle may go faster than planned. Sadr gave Abadi 45 days from 2/15 to get the reforms and this reshuffle done.

Michigander:

According to block Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, said the latter has been authorized to conduct an oral radical change in the government, are likely to provide new selection within 30 days, according to a report of the "long" I followed "obelisk." And it revealed a block of state law for Abadi agreement between the House of Representatives and the formation of a parliamentary committee partners with a government committee to agree on the members of the new cabin.

mac:

I still find him amazing in the respect that he has put his money where his mouth is. He has said he would work for Iraq even at the expense of his life, then to say if my resignation will put qualified people in the govt for the benefit of the Iraqi people so be it.

hopeful2&2:

wow, those people that was ordered to gag maybe gagging for a while lol

Michigander: lol

mac:

Mich, my take is this, the names of the qualified replacements has existed for some time with a few added or subtracted, it’s not like they are looking for the most qualified janitor so the "pool" is fairly small and most of them exist in Iraqi prisons or live in another country currently. Doing away with party affiliations speeds up the process. The committee is only there to narrow the field quickly.

mac:

hope or gagging from the end of a rope it appears.

mac:

I think this plan is further ahead than we are being told.

arizona49:

mac I agree totally on that....he has had his list place for a while, I would think....imo

mac:

Mich why do you think folks may be adverse to a float?

mac:

AZ there are reasons to do things like that.

arizona49:

exactly .... designed that way

mac:

And none of the reasons involve us. lol

mac:

whatsoever.

arizona49:

We be in the back of the bus, gus

mac:

We're on an entirely other bus!!!! Lol

Michigander:

I don't mac almost all of parliament is for the flote they know what cbi has planned they were told the plan couple weeks ago

mac:

Oh mich another question, IYO how long will it take a currency to float to its equilibrium point with other adjacent currencies?

mac:

Based on today’s currency market.

Michigander:

that will all depend on how fast their economy grows it will go hand in hand as the IMF and CBI have been saying for years

mac:

Well Japan has the housing contract for 100K units. China has signed a contract to rebuild roads. Italy has the contract to fix the Mosul dam. Caterpillar just awarded a contract for heavy equipment. etc. these are staged for their economy outside of oil right?

Michigander:

economy as far as they need private companies

mac:

Oh consumers in Iraq can now get loans for residential and cars.

mac:

Private companies as in..........

Michigander:

video stores restaurants beauty salons everyday businesses like we visit daily

mac:

Oh ok.

Michigander:

they don't have those and that is what drives an economy

mac:

I know they exist in Baghdad. You mean in other major cities in Iraq?

hopeful2&2:

we lost a bunch of ours and look what happened to our economy

hopeful2&2:

and look how many of our people is out of work

Michigander:

yes and all over the country Baghdad is not going to single handedly bring on the flote it takes the whole country to be able to do that

mac:

Hope but we lost ours to big box retailers

hopeful2&2:

mac, no the great depression put us out

Michigander:

Mosul is huge need that city liberated

hopeful2&2:

no body spending money

mac:

Mich I don’t disagree, I'm simply am just asking to pick your brain and to ask what I believe everyone would like to know about what you know and how you come to your conclusions

Michigander:

I know buddy its all good keep asking  lol

mac:

Mosul is in progress as we speak, has been for a couple of weeks.

Michigander:

a lot of my conclusions are due to the goi saying this is what is needed not to mention the numerous statements from CBI WORLD BANK AND IMF saying the same

Michigander:

yes the US army said possible late summer

mac:

Is it strange that now they are not only identifying the problem but agreeing it needs to be fixed?

mac:

Abadi said the Iraqi army would be knocking on the citizens of Mosul’s door within days.

hopeful2&2:

I have a ?

mac:

Yes hope

hopeful2&2:

if the us army says it will take late summer , how can the revalue before then

Michigander:

yes they will get it done //

jannilew:

(my head is spinning) read the 48 pgs. So, when this pops, even as an RI, that should negate the lawsuit. Right? Cause their issue is that the RV/RI was falsely promoted. Sorry to interrupt your chain of thought..

Michigander:

if you believe it will rv/ri/ jan

mac:

That’s what I was thinking Janni. But I’m no lawyer.

mac:

Mich Jan 2017?

Michigander:

Lol  not going there

jannilew:

I'm gratified that y'all are still believers.

jannilew:

had to take a minute, breath deep, check in on my Faith, and decided I'm still a believer

Michigander:

oh I believe wholeheartedly it will go up in value // I believe the value the cbi and as you can see in the fbi report is the more accurate amount

mac:

Janni, Believer in...............

jannilew:

RV

mac:

Mich didn’t think of it that way, thank you. They may have just showed their hand just a bit....

jannilew:

I am not praying for a quicker RV, not just for us (lol) But for TK, too. Prayers for TK

jannilew:

now not

Michigander:

i would say it showed a lot they who are in the know //

mac:

Mich, how do you feel about the asset backed tide rolling around these days.

Michigander:

honestly I don't pay much attention i think a lot of it is due to out landished conspiracy theorists that try to cause waves in the main stream

Michigander:

but as I always say time will tell so far time has been on my side so to speak

mac:

okie dokie

arizona49:

jannilew Thank you for your prayers & support for TK

jannilew:

Ok, another question. Suit says something about 7200 folks on the Get Team. We have 26 on line today, do we really have that many members?

mac:

Mich if time were on my side I'd be 28 again.

MikeH:

jannilew yes

jannilew:

wow, thanks Mike

Michigander:

i really enjoy our convo's glad we have them // mac

mac:

Mich me too.

Godskid:

Well I am grateful to be here with the health issues and computer issues, I am grateful for all of us here. No matter what the number.

Michigander:

best thing to remember is to stay grounded if it sounds too good to be true it most likely isn’t

mac:

Godskid thank you for that

mac:

Good point Mich. Thanks.

mac:

So I have to get ready for an appointment. We will be suspending the Two Shot Calls until further notice. As this situation unfolds we will keep you apprised, we will not hide anything from our members. I know I speak for all the staff when I say, "We love to serve and serve because we love". Be well all.

« Last Edit: February 22, 2016, 03:20:23 PM by arizona49 »

Offline SoonToRV

Re: COFFEE WITH TERRYK AND MAC 10 AM EST 2/22/2016
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2016, 12:11:52 AM »
Hey Mike or whoever is posting these days or still on this site. How about posting a major announcement on this GET site on the involvement of TK with Dinar Banker and the indictments that are on going. Don't you think GET team members should be updated and in the know instead of having to find out info on other sites!

Online MikeH

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2016, 08:31:33 AM »
SoonToRV  we are not trying to hide anything I would say you know as much as the Management and Staff of the GET team know. If you have read this article then you know as much as we do:    http://www.bizjournals.com/atlanta/news/2016/02/22/sterling-currency-group-execs-indicted-in-600m.html   and I will say that as we know more that the GET Team staff will bring it to our Members we fell that everyone should know what the news is  MikeH

Offline SoonToRV

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2016, 11:36:05 PM »
Thanks Mike for the link. Very interesting article.