Author Topic: MORNING COFFEE WITH TERRYK AND MAC 10 AM EST 2/19/2016  (Read 379 times)

Online MikeH

• Administrator
MORNING COFFEE WITH TERRYK AND MAC 10 AM EST 2/19/2016
« on: February 19, 2016, 10:42:00 AM »
MORNING COFFEE WITH TERRYK AND MAC 10 AM EST 2/19/2016
mac:
Good morning all!!!
mac:
Janni, how are you dear?
jannilew:
good thanks, ready and waiting (still) How're you?
mac:
Doing well, slogging on to the end of this. Are your challenges diminishing with your business? (You don’t have to answer if this is too personal)
beach:
Mac how close are we now
jannilew:
Oh yes, things are starting up again for the spring market, yay
mac:
Beach, though we don’t see things happening directly with our investment, things are being put in place to make this happen. We are very, very close. Every weekend that passes makes me more excited.
mac:
Janni that is good to hear. I have been praying for you, I got into that business when interest was 17% and peeps were just moving out and leaving the keys in the door for the bank. Couldn’t hang, I got out.
jannilew:
Gee Mac, I didn't know you had been in the biz. It
jannilew:
It's an awfully mean industry. Lures folks in and then sucks their savings out, and spits them back on the street without, even an apology.
mac:
Folks, if you understand that a GLOBAL event involves the GLOBE you start to see how others are being forced into a position they may not want to be in but have to be in for this to work.
mac:
Janni, It can be a mean industry, I’m glad I will be on the buying side of the equation this time around.
jannilew:
I will enjoy being on the other side, when we're through, too.
mac:
The funniest article today was the immigration minister trying to leave the country in advance of Abadis reforms in parliament.
mac:
Abadi has the support of most of the parliament there are some innocents in there. It will be interesting to see what Sistani will say today.
jannilew:
maybe, just maybe this is now lining up all around the world. I'm praying that this will soon be over and the whole world will feel the blessing of this event.
mac:
Oil dropped again today with the US setting record production levels. Hmmmmm. wierd.
mac:
Janni, there is no maybe, China dumping off US treasuries, US attempting to buy back 10-20 treasuries from their own fed office in NY, Japan in negative interest rate, the pension article regarding Kansas CIty pensions being cut by 50%. All of this info is out there and no one is going to put it together for you.
mac:
I know everyone has a life and is very busy, but the new reality will not be like anything you have a point of reference for. I do pray you all do understand that this reset of the world financial system will leave many with a lot of questions and no answers.
mac:
So the weekend is coming up, everyone stay in prayer and let this unfold. Everyday moves us closer to the end though this is moving slower than a glacier in the middle of winter........
jannilew:
boy you can say that again
mac:
I have to run Mrs. mac has another apt today. The nice thing is we get uninterrupted conversation, glad I married my best friend. Remember how blessed you are and stay thankful for everything you have in your lives, right now, today. Then tomorrow do it again. See you all Monday morning!!!