Author Topic: COFFEE WITH TERRYK & MAC 2/11/2016 10:02am est  (Read 288 times)

Offline arizona49

• Global Moderator
COFFEE WITH TERRYK & MAC 2/11/2016 10:02am est
« on: February 11, 2016, 12:34:13 PM »
COFFEE WITH TERRYK & MAC 2/11/2016 10:02am est
terryk:  MORNING ALL
terryk:  AZ
terryk: TINA
terryk:  CHAS
terryk:  BJ
terryk:  ANG
terryk:  BIGSAM
terryk:  DESTIN
terryk:  GENE
chas45:  oil 27.14
terryk:  HOPEFUL
terryk:  JANNI
terryk:  LUV
terryk:  LYNN
terryk: VB
chas45:  hello terryk
.BJ:  morning tk
terryk:  MAC
mac:  TK how did you beat me in here???
chas45:  morning mac
arizona49:  terryk Good morning (coffee)
hopeful2&2:  terryk  morning
bigsammie:  Morning all
chas45:  good morning az
mac:  Chas45 good morning how are you?
arizona49:  mac Good morning to you, too (coffee)
mac:  AZ thanks girlfriend....
chas45:  mac another day in paradise
arizona49:  mac yw as always
jannilew:  hi guys
jannilew:  Faith is good with me today. "It is well"
mac: Great to hear!!
mac:  So Abadi has met with the Pope, Merkel Kerry and will meet with the Russians to ask for more armament.
arizona49:  Seems he is making the rounds
arizona49:  I swear that man does not sleep
mac:  He has stated to change the ministers of Interior,transport,finance,trade, agriculture and water resources.
mac:  The pricing index for the region is completed so a fig will cost the same in the middle east no matter what adjoining country you are in.
terryk:  I READ A STONG POST THAT THIS WILL PUSH OUT TO MID MARCH THIS AM
terryk:  WHICH ALOT MADE SENSE
chas45:  just ckd on silver eagles spot 15.75 with 5.00 same spot silver bullion premium 2.50/oz, gold 1239 spot with 60.00 premium/oz
mac: Not possible IMO
terryk:  I HOPE YOUR RIGHT MAC
terryk:  BUT HERE IS THE DEAL
terryk:  LIKE WE SAID LAST NIGHT
terryk:  IRAQ HAS HOW MANY ADDITIONAL TROOPS
terryk:  GOING IN
mac:  DOW below 16K was the breaking point for stocks. Yellen having to deal with the legality of negative interest rates 
mac:  6-8K north of mosul
terryk:  STOCK MARKET WILL FALL TO 8K   
mac:  should be there today
terryk:  SO THEY NEED TO TAKE 3 MORE BANKS
terryk:  BLOW THEM UP
terryk:  KINDA
terryk: OUR MARKET DROP TO 8,000
terryk:  8,600 ACTUALLY
terryk:  IS THE TRIGGER I'M LOOKING FOR
terryk:  BUT WHAT DO I KNOW
terryk:  NOTHING
mac:  US military stating Mosul will take longer, Iraq ready to go, cut off supply routes now. Peeps are starving in Mosul now. This wont wait till next month.
mac:  THere wont be anybody to save.
arizona49:  US official is expected to delay the restoration of Mosul http://translate.google.com/translate?depth=1&hl=en&rurl=translate.google.com&sandbox=0&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://www.non14.net/68937/
mac:  Russia will be happy to assist in the taking back of Mosul, they've proven their effectiveness. This would also give Putin an economic leg up while mooning Obama on the effectiveness of Putins military.
.BJ:  we have to give isis time to get out of the city
terryk:  CRUSH ISIS
terryk:  DON'T GIVE THEM ANYTHING
terryk:  WHY WOULD U GIVE THEM TIME TO GET OUT
mac:  They are already isolating ISIS in Mosul by cutting off the supply line into the city.
.BJ:  I wouldn't but o would
terryk:  GOT YA
terryk:  OK
terryk:  HAD ME WORRIED THERE
arizona49:  being politically correct grrrrr
terryk:  NO TAKING CARE OF THE BROTHERHOOD
chas45:  bj do your really think isis would let Americans get out before bombing
arizona49:  terryk yep, that too
.BJ:  you don't know me very well do you, if it was up to me the fighting would already be over with, just smoke clearing
mac:  TK you need to understand that AAMRAM and Sidewinder missles are accurate up to 50'. We have and could blow up the banks and leave the buildings on either side standing so it is not a matter of collateral damage.
terryk:  SEE TOLD U I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING
chas45:  bj thank you for clearing up
terryk:  MAKES ME FEEL BETTER BJ
terryk:  KINDA THOUGHT YOU WERE THAT WAY
mac:  ALso look at the numbers 6-8K troops against at the most 2000 insurgents. There are no more ISIS reinforcements coming to save them.
terryk:  KINDA SEE U LATER TYPE ACTIVITY
terryk:  I HOPE
mac:  Not including our "advisors" imbedded with these troops.
terryk:  BUT OF COURSE I'M SURE SOME JERK WILL SAY LET'S HAVE COMPASSION ON THEM
terryk:  FOR THEY KNOW NOT WHAT THEY WERE DOING
terryk:  THEY WERE FOLLOWING ORDERS
terryk:  THATS WHY YOU SEE BEHEADINGS AND CHILDREN PUSHING THE HEADLESS BODIES INTO PITS
mac:  Doesn't matter what a jerk will say, Iraq wants their country back. Abadi is cleaning house and replacing them with qualified individuals. No more sectarian quotas, that didnt work now they need peeps who know how to do those jobs effectively to catch up with the world sonce they will be TOP DOG.
mac:  Even the IMF is pushing them to get done.
terryk:  LET'S GETTER DONE THEN
terryk:  COME ON ALREADY
mac:  Not up to me. L O L
jannilew:  Yellen addressing congressional committee now (on Bloomberg)
mac:  TK oil and the markets wont wait that long, there are no more bandages left in the world first aid kits.
terryk:  MARKET IS WHERE RIGHT NOW
chas45:  FYI central banks especially europe are a big issue now. US banks also down
mac:  I hope they slap her if she even mentions increasing interest rates.
mac:  Below 16k like 15450 or so
chas45:  15695 down 222
terryk:  SO I'M GOING TO TELL U ALL THIS
mac:  thanks chas.
terryk:  OIL WILL BE OVER 100 VERY SOON
terryk:  THIS YEAR
terryk:  LIKE IN A FEW MONTHS
mac:  not in the next quarter
terryk: JULY 25
terryk:  IS THAT NAILING A DATE
mac:  That would be after the mid year deadline for Iraq so sure.
mac:  Still think it will drop to 18 p/brl before then.
chas45:  @9:38 central oil @ 26.60
terryk:  WELL ONE THING I WILL SAY
terryk:  SOMEONE SAID A YEAR AGO THAT OIL WOUL D DROP INTO THE 20'S RIGHT
chas45:  down 88 cents
terryk:  WHEN OIL WAS LIKE 89.00
terryk:  OR 99.
mac:  yes
mac:  and...........
terryk:  MOSUL is the #1 Priority. It has to reach a Secure enough level, to activate an increased rate Country-wide & Internationally. This one event, is the thing that will MOVE a new Dinar Rate to be officially announced. It's happening right now, as we speak…Mosul
mac:  Yep. Knew that.
terryk:  BUT, all this is connected to the timing of the Mosul Mission - the Coalition's Strategy - in order to establish "Iraq", as a Complete, long-term, stable country, for the benefit of World Trade and International Relations. The LAWS will be announced - some, by this upcoming weekend. Remember, we told you about something BIG coming out of Iraq last week before the weekend? Well, you saw written comments of Dr. S being recommended to come back.....This will be formally announced as “Official”, by week of Feb. 22. Look for it.... AND additionally this past weekend, it was announced about SOME of the cards were officially being activated & funded……of course, as always, NO RATES were mentioned…..
.BJ:  the us forces can take that city as long as no one ties their hands, hope you know what I'm talking about
terryk:  We’ve talked about OIL. Yes, Oil drives ALL the worldwide economic platforms…..it’s at $28+, as I write this. Why still so low? Well, it just dropped again from 2 days ago, at $32…..because they’re continuing to squeeze the bad guys….final squeeze, so to speak - it’s in unison with Mosul. Oil will miraculously shoot up, unexpectedly this month, as progress is made in Mosul….and then keep rising…..I don’t care what all the analysts say about Oil, with regard to Supply & Demand. It’s NEVER been about Supply & Demand….watch how it parallels Mosul the next 45 days.
terryk:  THIS IS POSTED FROM ANOTHER PERSON, BUT THOUGHT IT HAD SOME VERY GOOD POINTS TO BRING OUT
terryk:  IF YOU LOOK AT BP OIL WEB SITE THEY ALSO TALK ABOUT THE CLIMB OF OIL THIS COMING QUARTER
terryk:  Right NOW, the acceleration in which things are coming together - meaning the cleanup of Bad Guys - we mean ALL Bad guys, whether you call them inside politicians or outside factions - and the positive movement on the OUTSIDE & INSIDE OF MOSUL . SECURITY IS QUICKLY RAISING, MORE THAN ANTICIPATED - you just haven’t heard much about it Officially - YET. -There’s been significant, positive movement on the necessary Laws being passed, and announced - you haven’t heard much Officially about this either - YET. -There is no longer much concern about too much U.S.D., in circulation - because it’s actually shrinking at a much quicker pace - and will continue to shrink over the next 4 weeks. -The immediate need for Iraq's economy to be injected with much needed capital.
mac:  I remember reading that yesterday.
terryk:  The Plan is still 1ST WEEK OF MARCH, between (March 1st and March 8th) - with an additional 2 week buffer of time being by March 22nd. We don’t know exactly why March 22nd is in the picture as an alternative end date - but it is. Make no mistake - MARCH is the month.....of course, barring any major catastrophe's, which is always a possibility in the world we live in. It’s NOT HAPPENING BEFORE, no matter what anyone says or what it looks like. ****It Cannot happen, until this sequence of events is completed. PERIOD.
terryk:  GOSH DID I NOT SAY LAST MONTH MID MARCH
terryk:  17TH
arizona49:  You did
mac:  yes, but I calculated the writing on the wall to be sooner. IMO
terryk:  Mosul HAS TO BE RETAKEN
terryk:  FIRST
mac:  And I know who wrote this....
terryk:  IF YOU LOOK AT THE TIME LINE AND CHAIN OF EVENTS ITS WHAT WE BEEN TALKING ABOUT FOR THE PAST TWO MONTHS
terryk:  IF NOT LONGER
mac:  I think the mosul timeline maybe shorter tho. The IMF wants Iraqs investment law passed by EOM
terryk:  I AGREE
terryk:  WITH U MAC
terryk:  AND HOPING IT IS
terryk:  GIVING A SHOUT OUT TO THIS PERSON,,,, GOOD WRITE UP OF WHAT WE BEEN TALKING ABOUT ====== Dr. Clarke
terryk:  Many have asked about other currencies, like the Zim, Rial, Rupia etc. We're not a fan of ANY of these currencies, and never have been - and for very good reason - no matter what anyone is saying or doing with these. There are so many ridiculous stories out there….There are many currencies in the world that you can invest in, but NONE, in our opinion, have the urgency, strength, history, legitimacy & return combined, of the Iraq Dinar and the VN Dong (2 war torn countries, by the way - and with the U.S.) As we've said before, we really really like the Yuan and the Ruble, as long-term investments, within a 2 year cycle. Get funded on your Dinar & Dong, then if you still want to be in the currency game - look at the Yuan & Ruble, with significant upside over the next 2 years. Do your in-depth homework on these 2 currencies and you'll see the wisdom. Friends, Sit back, Relax, keep your currency and enjoy the Circus…..we have a few more weeks, but not many. There’s still some work to be done - before it’s DONE. Remember, we're not here to PROVE anything to anyone - we just want to help you out some.
terryk:  DON'T AGREE ON THE THOUGHT ABOUT THE ZIM BUT THEN AGAIN WHO KNOWS
mac:  besides when was the last time we can remember Iraq being ahead of schedule? NOw it seems to be happening quite frequently as far as conformity to the IMF guidelines. Currency dealers were halted yesterday. That cant be a TBD situation. Has to be timed precisely or things start coming apart.
mac:  I like what Dr. Clarke has published, just cant see how putting a definate date on it is going to help the situation......
terryk:  I AGREE WITH YOU MAC
jannilew:  so, to enhance my education on our rv project; I've recently listened to the new gurus call (yesterday). They feel that Mountain Goat and Dr. Clarke are the same person. Don't know what that means, but they aren't impressed. WSOMN folks
terryk:  HERE IS THE DEAL JANNI DOES NOT WHAT DR CLARKE SAID GO WITH WHAT WE BEEN SAYING NOW FOR THE PAST MONTHS
mac:  Who are new to the Iraq scene as well. Sorry to be suspect but my jury is still out as far as their agenda
terryk:  I FEEL ALOT OF IT IS RE CHEWED AND SPIT OUT ANOTHER WAY
terryk:  WHAT WE BRING HERE IS THIS.....ARTICLES THAT COME FROM THAT PART OF THE WORLD
terryk:  AND OUR THOUGHTS ON THEM
jannilew:  oh sure, I agree. It's just interesting ... except the March 22 part. I'm with mac, sooner is better.
terryk:  BUT KNOW THIS IT SEEMS OUR INFO IS OUT A DAY OR TWO BEFORE OTHER SITES COVER IT
terryk:  I SAID MARCH 17
terryk:  THAT'S SOONER
jannilew:  Dr. C said 22nd, I thought.
terryk:  SORRY
terryk:  TERRYK SAID LAST MONTH MARCH 17
jannilew:  I like this weekend!
terryk:  BUT I WILL OR WOULD TAKE THIS WEEKEND
terryk:  EVERYONE THAT WANTS THIS WEEKEND SAY I
terryk:  I
jannilew:  I
arizona49:  I
terryk:  SEE JANNI ITS JUST U AND I
terryk:  OPPS AZ
.BJ:  it may not be quick enough to save some of us, I
mac:  true. but I look at the WHOLE picture to include coutries in the world markets. Negative interest rate have finally reached us and that is where our govt gets off its butts to react to the situation they have put us in, IMO
terryk:  BUT MAC THAT MEANS THEY WOULD HAVE TO DO SOMETHING
terryk:  AND U KNOW THAT AIN'T HAPPIN'
mac:  And there is no Magic Bullet to save the world right now.
jannilew:  Magic Bullet = RV
mac:  Yes Janni but they cant say that.....
mac:  I just cant decide whether the US economy is a plane crash or an ugly landing thet we walk away from is all.
terryk:  I THINK IT'S GOING TO BE LIKE THIS MAC
terryk:  IT'S GONNA HURT
terryk:  HURT ALOT BAD
terryk:  BUT AS ALWAYS WE GET UP DUST OURSELVES OFF AND GO ON
terryk:  MAKE IMPORVEMENTS AND GO ON
terryk:  BECAUSE WE HAVE BEEN CONDITIONED TO DO SO
terryk:  THE PEOPLE OF THE UNITED STATES FOR YEARS HAVE BEEN CONDITIONED TO ACCEPT WHATEVER IS BEING HANDED OUT
terryk:  AND FAIL TO UNDERTAND THAT THEY HAVE THE GOD GIVEN RIGHT TO STAND UP
terryk:  STAND UP FOR THEIR FREEDOM AND RIGHTS
terryk:  TO SAY WE ARE NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS STUPID CRAP ANYMORE
terryk:  GIVE US OUR COUNTRY BACK
terryk:  GIVE US OUR RIGHT TO FREE SPEECH
terryk:  WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO WORSHIP GOD
terryk:   WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO LIVE
terryk:  NOT TO BE REPRESSED
terryk:  WE ARE THE GREATEST NATION IN THE WORLD WE NEED TO START ACTING LIKE IT
terryk:  WITH THIS RV COMES ALOT OF CHANGES
terryk:  MONEY CHANGES EVERYTHING
terryk:  TEAM I NEED TO RUN
terryk:  GOD BLESS U ALL
terryk:  SEE U TONIGHT
arizona49:  terryk TY, have a great day and yes, we will see you tonight for the Two Shot Hour
terryk:  BE HERE TONIGHT
adonaisgrace:  time?
terryk:  ADONAISGRACE 9PM EASTERN
terryk:
OK I WILL STAY FOR 15 MORE
terryk:  mac u still there
mac:  yes sir
terryk:  OK U ARE JUST QUIET
terryk:
SO THE DONG IS THE SLEEPER
terryk:  HEARING .47
terryk:  AND UP FROM THERE
hopeful2&2:  i hope so
terryk:  2.22 AS I SAID YEARS AGO
terryk:  SO I DON'T KNOW IF THEY ARE RESPITTING WHAT I HAVE SAID OR IF THEY ARE LOOKING AT WHAT IT WAS AT ONE TIME
terryk:  SO WITH THAT I WILL LEAVE YOU WITH A GOOD THOUGHT
mac:  Yen at 111 was 118 a week ago.
mac:  Where is the dow now?
adonaisgrace:  based on the cost of the currency when I bought it can't really lose whether it is 10 cents, $1.00 +.....whatever will be good
chas45:  down 322
mac:  WOW!!!!!
chas45: gold up 59.50, gold 1254
mac:  Shirisstani just resigned
mac:  He is/was the minister of higher ed and technology. Also one of the names on the list of 71.
.BJ:  what does that mean good or bad
mac:  BJ Good. He was a Maliki lackey
terryk:  OK ALL GOTTA RUN
terryk:  GOD BLESS U ALL
terryk:  SEE U LATER
arizona49:  terryk  have a good day, c u tonight
adonaisgrace:  I really like these set TK/Mac chat times...........I used to somehow always miss TK when he came in and had to read it in the forum and it isn't the same
mac:  ok all gonna run. stayed prayed up it is coming.