Author Topic: Coffee with TerryK and Mac 2/10/2016 10:03am est  (Read 235 times)

Online arizona49

• Global Moderator
Coffee with TerryK and Mac 2/10/2016 10:03am est
« on: February 10, 2016, 12:40:58 PM »
Coffee with TerryK and Mac 2/10/2016 10:03am est
mac:  Good morning room! How are our spirits today?
arizona49:  mac Gooooooooooood morning (coffee)
mac:  Good morning AZ! Well another day of revelations.
arizona49:  Of many kinds
terryk:  SO 22 HERE HEAVY SNOW
terryk:  WOW
terryk:  GOOD MORNING
terryk:  COULD NOT SIGN IN ON THE IPAD
terryk:  HAD TO COME TO THE PC
terryk:  HOW WE ALL DOING
terryk:  MORNING AZ
arizona49:  terryk Good morning  here you go (coffee)
terryk:  MAC
terryk:  GUARDIAN
terryk:  YABBA
terryk:  JANN
terryk:  JOT
terryk:  CHAS
terryk:  BJ
terryk:  SEE THE TALKERS
mac:  Good morning TK
guardian:  good morning TK and MAC
chas45:  Good morning AZ
arizona49: chas Morning 
mac: Guardian good morning
chas45:  Good morning TK
mac:  Did anyone watch the TV series Madoff???
chas45:  yes
arizona49:  yes
arizona49:  amazingly scarey
mac:  I believe there was a message there......
.BJ:  good morning tk and mac
mac:  The line that sent chills down my spine was "I am being charged for a Ponzi scheme inside one of the greatest Ponzi schemes in history!!!!"
arizona49:  Amazing what one man can do to crumble the financial system
arizona49:  mac I know
mac:  Well looks like the US ponzi scheme is coming apart right before our eyes. The problem is, we are the investors this time.
yabba dabba:  people like there box they are in...comfortable and dont want to hear any of this
chas45:  It shows how the people in government do really watch just there for a paycheck. He snooked them constantly for 40 years.
chas45:  do--don't
mac:  Chas and the government has done it for 45 years!!!!!! But europe has joined as well as Japan.
chas45:  yes sir also shows how much of a "club" there is in that industry. Time for a shakeup to get people to start listening and watching what is going on in their country
arizona49:  chas45 they'll get the shake up of their lives, if they don't start paying attention
mac:  Its already shaking folks. By the time the average person reads it, it will be to late
arizona49:  It's not like this hasn't been brought to our attention before, right here in GET by our Leader
mac:  I think KTFA had it right a yesterday when they published "If its in print, its already hapened"
arizona49:  Better to be safe than sorry
mac:  Where is the DOW this morning BTW?
chas45:  As has been said big government, big business, and big media controls what is being told.
arizona49:  was up 38+ not sure at this point .... a bouncing ball for sure
chas45:  up 115 @ 9:22 central
mac:  Watching for it to dip below 16K
mac:  chas, thanks for that.
wushock92:  morning everybody
mac:  WU!!!!!! How are you friend??
wushock92:  Good morning, mac! Developing a new 'normal'. Going to take some time.
chas45:  Oil is up .17 to 28.11/barrel
terryk:  hey wush
chas45:  Hello Wus
wushock92:  I thank God for my GET Family. Sanity is scarce anyway and y'all help me keep what little I have.
wushock92:  Morning, Boss
mac:  I understand, Im watching you on skype. Hang in there, God restores what we think cant be.....
mac:  chas, oil is a dead cat bounce down the stairs.
wushock92:  Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. The warmth has been felt, for sure. Now we pray for gene and her family for comfort with the loss of her husband. Amen
mac:  AMEN!!!
chas45:  Mac, at this point of the market when oil goes up the dow does too. weird times we are living in today.
.BJ:  at exchange some are saying not to ask for $10,000 cash that it would be reported to the feds, will the bank not report your deposit of a million dollars, so what difference would it make?
wushock92:  .BJ  agree
mac:  Gold is up 1323.
mac:  BJ why would one want to walk around with 10K in their pocket anyway??
arizona49:  mac terryk So where do you think this bouncing ball is heading?
mac:  which ball??
terryk:  IN A CORNER
wushock92:  But it's a round room!
arizona49:  mac the RV ball....came up with a new term while I was out
mac:  I would say the "ball" is headed down a hallway that is narrowing with an open door at the end. IMO
arizona49:  mac sounds good to me!!!!!!!!!
Tommy864:  Did anyone read Isis wants $1000 a head to allow them to leave Ramadi and one other city or else they will; kill them (from the US)
arizona49:  Daash imposes $ 1,000 to each person who wants to get out of Fallujah through safe corridors http://translate.google.com/translate?depth=1&hl=en&rurl=translate.google.com&sandbox=0&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://www.ara.shafaaq.com/55217
mac:  Tommy it was Fallujah
mac:  And yes I did
Tommy864:  TY couldn't remember senior moment
Tommy864:  I was a young senior when this roller coaster started
terryk:  AT LEAST U STARTED OUT YOUNG
terryk:  HEY MAC I'M TOYING WITH A MORNING COFFEE WHAT WE ARE DOING NOW
terryk:  AND A NIGHTLY WHISKY HOUR
mac:  Look folks there are no earth shattering developments yesterday, but this is progressing. The small developments and information of the IMF's reports are reassuring we are not moving backwards. For instance, the world bank report stating that the GOI salaries are "bloated" calls a spade a spade. Controls are put into place to insure Iraq doesn't go backward. The Integrity Commission has investigators out retrieving information and money from other countries that Maliki and his associates took from the people. I'm sure their work will be easy since we have files and paper trails on at least 71 of them. They just have to go ask for it back. Heck Husseins 144 properties in Paris are already confiscated.
wushock92:  Liking the sound of that. Probably wait until I get home from the Orange Box, tho. Shouldn't be driving that fork lift and drinking.
terryk:  MAC YOUR TOUGHTS
mac:  Sure, we could cover the developments of the day. But alot doesnt get published till after 5pm my time.
terryk:  SO MAYBE 9 PM EASTERN
mac:  ok
terryk:  BE RIGHT BACK
mac:  Ok all, tho your brains may be fried keep your hearts focused on Him. I am still reflecting on what the "SUBSTANCE of things hoped for" and the "EVIDENCE of things not seen" means. We still need to trust with our hearts and lead with our faith. I'm going to go. You are very loved and prayed up for His best for you today.
terryk:  MAC I'M BACK
terryk:  9PM TONIGHT SURE
terryk:  MAC WILL U BE HERE
terryk:  TWO SHOT HOUR
terryk:  IT'S CALLED TSH
terryk:  TWO SHOT HOUR
jannilew:  make mine tequila
terryk:  SO HOW DO WE GET THE WORD OUT TO THE MASSES
terryk:  THAT WE ARE HAVING A COFFEE HOUR AT 10
wushock92:  I'm just heading out to the part time job
terryk:  AND A DRINKING HOUR AT 9
terryk:  LATER WUSH
terryk:  GOOD TO SEE U AGAIN
terryk:  SO HAS ANYONE NOTICED ON XE THAT THE DINAR HAS NOT FLUX AT ALL IN TWO WEEKS
terryk:  FUNNY MAN U ARE
wushock92:  Looks can be deceiving
arizona49:  terryk He is a man of many words  Remember his 3 E's Educate, Encourage and ENTERTAIN
terryk:  HECK I'M JUST A PAWN
terryk:  CONGRATS
terryk:  HEY HEATHER
terryk:  SO HOW MANY FEDS ARE IN THE ROOM RIGHT NOW
COME ON I KNOW YOUR HERE
Heather:  Hello terryk
arizona49:  Beginning tonight 2/10/2016 TerryK and Mac will be in chat for the new Two Shot Hour (TSH) starting at 9:00pm est Monday thru Thursday. The daily coffee hour in the morning will remain in tact and at its same time of 10:00am est.
terryk:  good post az
arizona49:  thanks TK
terryk:  ok all GOTTA RUN
terryk:  BEEN FUN
terryk:  SEE U TONIGHT
terryk:  9 PM EST
terryk:  REMEMBER TWO SHOTS
wushock92:  Is that the minimum or the maximum?
arizona49:  terryk copy that .... have a great day