Author Topic: COFFEE WITH TERRYK AND MAC 10 AM EST 2/9/2016  (Read 315 times)

Online MikeH

• Administrator
COFFEE WITH TERRYK AND MAC 10 AM EST 2/9/2016
« on: February 09, 2016, 11:26:11 AM »
COFFEE WITH TERRYK AND MAC 10 AM EST 2/9/2016

mac:
Good morning room!!! Another day given to us by Him who made us! AMEN?
.BJ:
amen, and we are here to listen and learn
mac:
Me too BJ!
mac:
KKT at the helm! Good morning!!
mac:
Janni how are you today?
mac:
Ok let’s just hit the news, did you know the G7 met with Abadi this past weekend?
mac:
That there was a conference on 2/5 regarding establishing Iraq’s' introductory rate into the market?
jannilew:
Hey All! 
mac:
That the Trade bank of Iraq has been working for 10 years on the Misys system which allows ATMs, VISA MASTERCARD services. They have been perfecting this system
mac:
Good morning Janni!!!
jannilew:
did they come up with a number, too?
jannilew:

mac:
I’m sure they did, they just haven’t told us yet. Which is fine with me.
jannilew:
sure, doesn't matter what it is, if not released...(sigh)
terryk:
MORNING ALL
terryk:
SORRY ON A CONFERENCE CALL
mac:
Janni, you miss the significance. They established what that number should be. You didn’t know this yesterday. You also didn’t know this needed to be done. Since this is now established what would be nest?
mac:
next
mac:
Good morning TK, what are you hearing?
jannilew:
pressing "the button"?
mac:
Janni, right. Remember, comprehend don’t predict.
terryk:
IM HEARING THAT I HAVE TO GO BACK AND DIG UP SOME ELECTRICAL CONDUIT BECAUSE MY GUYS MESSED UP WHEN I WAS NOT AT A SITE
terryk:
GRRRRR
terryk:
OH YOUR TALKING ABOUT DINAR
terryk:
SORRY
mac:
Um....yeah.
mac:
TK check this out : "IMF’s Middle East Regional Technical Assistance Center and the Statistics Department Conclude Workshop on Price Index Compilation Issues"
mac:
This happened on the 5th
terryk:
SO THAT MEANS WE SHOULD SEE THIS ANY TIME
terryk:
RIGHT
mac:
I believe so, this establish their agreed rate to release into the market.
mac:
Also the G7 met with Abadi this past weekend.
jannilew:
 dance 5
mac:
Janni do you see what this means now?
jannilew:
yes, sounds better than ever (?)
jannilew:
I was thinking it will be hard for them to use the cards and spend that e-dinar without a rate, but.....?
mac:
Janni they have a rate 1160
jannilew:
oh yeah
mac:
The e-dinar allows them to park the dump trucks they need to go grocery .
mac:
That is an immediate benefit.
mac:
When the rate changes they have increased value less risk of someone just robbing them.
mac:
Taking all their physical dinar
.BJ:
well this means that my connections we right, so I am going to Reno to exchange, if you would like to send me your dinar to me I will exchange for you at a good rate, you can trust me, look I have a honest face 
chas45:
TerryK What word or phase should we watch when we read or hear the funds have been dispensed. I am waiting for time frame for implementing this process
terryk:
CHAS I THINK THE WORD WILL BE HOLY SHIT
mac:
BTW the G7 is made up of USA, Canada, France, Japan, Germany, Italy, United Kingdom. Anyone know what these countries have in common??
terryk:
COMMA AFTER THEIR NAMES
Mac
lol
bigsammie:
They want $$$
terryk:
SORRY
terryk:
HAD TO DO THAT
jannilew:
USD?
chas45:
WOW what to do when it actually is implemented. No wonder the survivalists tell us to buy toilet paper. HAHAHA
.BJ:
They have all been to war with each other
Mac:
Economically where are these countries? Where are their interest rates now?
Mac:
Is any one of these countries doing well economically?
Jannilew:
Uh.... NO, okay, got it!
ETSDOCS:
Because of changes by many banks and states I have to have the names of successor trustees - they become trustees upon the death or resignation of the original one. This even applies to the trusts I have done for 25 years and the protector can appoint trustees.
Mac:
Why would countries who are acting rich need a country who is acting poor..........unless they know something.
ETSDOCS:
When I go to get my Dinar exchange my bank sends armed guards to protect me. I have to go 100 miles to the bank and they will drive my wife, the trustees and me there
Mac:
Dwight, WOW!!!!!!
Mac:
Folks, if Iraq is waiting for Iran or vice versa, Iran is hitting deadlines early. So who needs to keep up with whom??
Jannilew:
Iraq needs to get butt in gear
mac:
Janni, how do know their not?
jannilew:
cause we're sitting here watching for it(?)
ETSDOCS:
If you email me I will send a form to all of you who obtained your trusts from. It will show the names of the 2 successor trustee and has to be attached to each of your ten trusts and the bank documents. In TN and many other states a trust can not register a vehicle with the names of the successor trustees.
mac:
The niggly little details are being completed to make this transition for Iraq AND Iran as smooth as possible. Also saving the world economies as covert as possible. Get it?
ETSDOCS:
Good morning and the get team fix I am getting for the day.
ETSDOCS:
I have to get back to work. Thanks for being you - each of you.
mac:
The world economies were headed down the tubes before any of us got involved in this investment. It has taken this long for the PLAN to unfold. We are just passengers, and who is the most annoying person in the car on a long trip? THE ONE WHO KEEPS ASKING ARE WE THERE YET? The driver knows where they are going and how long it will take. The passenger(s) can’t shorten the trip at all.
jannilew:
so true   We're the kids screaming in the backseat!
mac:
When Bill Clinton was president I didn’t pay attention and miraculously our economy was suddenly saved (Thanks to Kuwait). We now are paying attention and getting IMPATIENT about when? Really? Have we not matured as time has gone by? It is unfolding and getting faster by the day, yet this is not fast enough for us?
mac:
Last night before I went to sleep I was reflecting on the verse about faith Hebrews 1:1 Now FAITH is the SUBSTANCE of things hoped for and the EVIDENCE of thing not seen.
terryk:
sorry all got to run still on call
terryk:
GOD BLESS U ALL
terryk:
MAC WILL CALL U LATER
mac:
We profess to believe God holds all things, our faith is our SUBSTANCE and the EVIDENCE that this will come to pass.
mac:
Ok TK, thanks.
mac:
Get it?
jannilew:
nice, yes, thank you
mac:
The tangible is in WHO we believe in, not WHAT we want to happen.
mac:
Please re-read that verse, ponder what it means and ask God if we are truly applying that to our patience, expectations and pressures we feel today.
mac:
I’m going to go also. Great developments today and over this past weekend. I will not take credit for the info, people much more savvy then I rooted these things out. I just put them together. Be blessed all for you truly are and there is definitely more to come!!!!!!!