Author Topic: Coffee with TerryK & mac 2/5/2016 10:06am est  (Read 256 times)

Online arizona49

• Global Moderator
Coffee with TerryK & mac 2/5/2016 10:06am est
« on: February 05, 2016, 11:03:10 AM »
Coffee with TerryK & mac 2/5/2016 10:06am est
arizona49:  mac   Good morning (coffee)
mac:  Good morning room! How is everyone this morning?
mac:  AZ Good morning and thank you.
mac:  So is everyone following the news/rumors today?
jannilew:  Hey Mac, YES (but keeping my eyes on the stars and feet on the ground)
jannilew:  Have been on pins and needles wanting to see what you think about it all.
mac:  Janni, I think it is all great and that we shouldnt get our hopes up but the moves by the world are all very good. Caught a rumor last night that Maliki is under house arrest by the US army. havent seen print on it but it looks promising.
.BJ:  I learned a long time go not to believe anything you read and only half of what you really see
jannilew:
Yay! I saw that too, and hoped you had seen it.
mac:  MP Jabouri wanting to reveal the corruption if amnesty is lifted first and stating so to the world thru the press is incredible. I wonder what happened with the late Mr. Chalalbi's files went?
arizona49:  ummm good ?
mac:  He is blowing the whistle on the condition no one even himself can hide behind immunity. This is great!
mac:  Looks like Nat'l Reconciliation will go this weekend.
terryk: HELLO MAC
terryk:  AZ
terryk:  ROOMIES
mac:  TK!!!!
arizona49:  terryk Good morning
terryk:  SORRY LATE WORKING  LOST TRACK OF TIME
chas45:  TerryK Good morning
mac:  NP we were all still here, its all good.
terryk:  ANYTHING EARTH SHATTERING
terryk:  ARE WE THERE YET
terryk:  ARE WE
terryk: ARE WE
jannilew:  heck yeah!
terryk:  ARE WE
mac:  I think it will play out this weekend.
jannilew:  strike up the band!!!
terryk:  SO GURU MAC IS SAYING THIS WEEKEND
terryk:  HEY CHAS
terryk:  LOOK IT'S YABBA
mac: drop the guru please......
terryk:  BUT HAVE YOU NOT CALLED IT THREE TIMES  L O L
mac:  ummmm........yeah.....ok. L O L
jannilew:  this time click your heels together too
mac:  wear that badge to cover this stain on my shirt. L O L
terryk:  BUT TO BE SAFE U ALWAYS SAY TREAT AS RUMOR
terryk:  OF COURSE
mac:  of course
jannilew:  of course
mac:  The world economy is going nuts!!!!
.BJ:  go ahead and call it, be steadfast in your call and make it happen, we believe in you
terryk:  BJ I WILL SAY THIS
terryk:  OF ALL WEEKENDS OF ALL TIMES
terryk:  THIS IS MAYBE THE STRONGEST WEEKEND I HAVE SEEN THAT THIS MAY HAPPEN
mac:  There is so much news in and out of Iraq its hard to keep track. But it all flows to a breaking point.
jannilew:  Going nuts, indeed! This morning (as we all prolly, do) I have a political email talking about the TPP which said: American automaker Ford just announced it will withdraw from the Japanese market. Why? Because Japan engages in something called currency manipulation -- they devalue their own currency to give their manufacturers, exporters, and industries -- like their auto industry -- an unfair advantage in the global market. Japan is a notorious currency-manipulator -- second only to China. They make it so U.S. companies like Ford can’t compete on a level playing field. Just thought you might find that interesting, too.
arizona49:  TPP officially signed, promising benefits for Asia Pacific citizens http://vietnamnews.vn/economy/282141/tpp-officially-signed-promising-benefits-for-asia-pacific-citizens.html
mac:  World markets tanking, dead cat bounce on oil, negative interest rates, Central bank reserves in major economies tanking
terryk:  I HATE TO SAY I TOLD U ALL SO
terryk:  BUT I HAVE
terryk:  IT'S COMING
terryk:  BAD
mac:  Janni, Japan just went negative this week. They are also one of the signers of the TPP which levels the playing field for Ford, by eliminating tariff on US auto parts. Vietnam only places tariffs on US auto parts that will go away also with the TPP
mac:  TK question for ya, why did IRAN go with the SWIFT system rather then CIPS??
terryk:  BECAUSE THE WORLD WORKS OFF OF SWIFT
terryk:  NOT EVERYONE ACCEPTS CIPS
mac:  They will be ushered into the AIIB eventually and go to CIPS is what I think.
terryk:  MAC TELL THE ROOM WHAT CIPS IS
terryk:  U KNEW THAT WAS COMING
mac:  China Inter-bank Payment System https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cross-Border_Inter-Bank_Payments_System
mac:  It is the equivalent of the current system SWIFT
mac:  This will allow countries to exchange directly with other currencies w/o US dollar being the middleman. Thus reducing the cost to do business between countries.
mac:  This also will be tied with the AIIB, the Asian Investment Infrastucture Bank.
terryk:  AGAIN I WANT TO STRESS THE WORLD CURRENLY WORKS OFF OF SWIFT
terryk:  BUT MAC IS CORRECT I CAN SEE THE CHANGE A COMING
mac:  All AIIB members are or will be signed on to the CIPS system here in the near future.
terryk:  OK ALL GOTTA GET GOING CALLS TO MAKE HEARTS TO BREAK
terryk:  NOT REALLY ON THE HEARTS THING
terryk:  JUST SOUNDED COOL
terryk:  LATER ALL
terryk:  GOD BLESS U
jannilew:   Terry, thanks
mac:  Its like bank , why go with a company that increases the cost of doing business with a middleman, when you can go to another banks that allows you to exchange directly with another business.
arizona49:  Terryk Have a great day and weekend, God Bless you and yours
mac:  Folks, we are going into the weekend, this is where your faith should hold fast, there will be news coming out and developments published. Parliment will meet again tomorrow remember they have not stopped meeting since the 16 of January. When was the last time they continued to meet for this long??? Things are moving toward a pinnacle event. Lets pray that this is it. Going to go now also. Stayed prayed up ok?
yabba dabba:  you gotta love this ride amen had a problem typing would not type must be the operator amen
arizona49:  mac Thank you, have a good weekend!
jannilew:  thanks mac
MikeH:  Non-Dollar Trading: Emerging Economies Deal a Heavy Blow to Petrodollar
http://sputniknews.com/business/20160204/1034241083/emerging-economies-petrodollar-trading.html