Author Topic: Coffee with TerryK & Mac 2/4/2016 10:00am est (TK out of pocket)  (Read 250 times)

Online arizona49

• Global Moderator
Coffee with TerryK & Mac 2/4/2016 10:00am est (TK out of pocket)
« on: February 04, 2016, 10:23:32 AM »
 Coffee with TerryK & Mac 2/4/2016 10:00am est (TK out of pocket)
arizona49:  Good morning mac
mac:  Good morning AZ! Thanks. How we doin folks?
jannilew:  Hey Mac
mac:  Janni, how is it goin girl?
POP:  mac I will make this easy for you...what is date/rate?
mac:  POP I will make it even easier, I DONT DO DATE AND RATE>
mac:  The direction is accelerating, TK did bring in a rumor of 72 hours that ends tomorrow.
mac:  no rate tho
jannilew:  lots of bazaar stuff today. That whole "spinster" thing did me in. Oh, and the fatwa (sp) on Abadi, they've all gone nuts (more nuts).
POP:  what is the deal on abadi and his status...anyone know
mac:  Still PM of Iraq.
POP:  will anything happen to him?
mac:  POP there has been no motion in Parliment for his removal
POP:  do u think that was smoke
mac: IDK, Sistani doesnt smoke, but he also will not supercede their constitution.
POP:  I thought not only was Abadi doin great job but everyone liked him as well
jannilew:  me too
Michigander:  abadi will go no where
arizona49: Michigander Good morning
mac:  What is interesting is the head of the finance commitee Zebari has to go to ENgland for two months. Jobouri will lift his amnesty in order to reveal who the integrity commission is getting bribes to close files on politicians.
mac:  Mich! Good morning sir.
Michigander:  good morning Mac
mac:  Do you think Sistani got played then. A Fatwa as I understand it is pretty serious.
mac: Ok guys I have to go get the car unstuck in the drive, kiddos have a late start. Ill see about coming in later. ok?
mac:  Ok guys I have to go get the car unstuck in the drive, kiddos have a late start. Ill see about coming in later. ok?
POP:  mac keep that snow fellow
arizona49:  mac whatever your schedule permits....you can keep sending it my way  Hope to see you later