Author Topic: COFFEE WITH TERRYK AND MAC 2/2/2016 10 AM  (Read 224 times)

Offline MikeH

• Administrator
COFFEE WITH TERRYK AND MAC 2/2/2016 10 AM
« on: February 02, 2016, 10:55:57 AM »
COFFEE WITH TERRYK AND MAC 2/2/2016 10 AM

Godskid:
The article said they told him to leave China, I guess they can get him out of the country
arizona49:
Yep, would think they could
yabba dabba:
how does the ground hog know he didn’t see his shadow....curious
WELCOME TO THE GET TEAM CHAT ROOM THE CHAT ROOM IS OPEN FROM 8 AM UNTIL 12 AM EST MONDAY THROUGH THURSDAY ON FRIDAY 8 AM UNTIL 12PM EST   -     THE GET TEAM CHAT ROOM WILL  CLOSED FROM 12 PM EST ON FRIDAY AND WILL REOPEN AT 8 AM EST ON MONDAY MORNING
arizona49:
You'd have to ask him
yabba dabba:
that’s funny
mac:
Godskid, you asked a question about Soros and China?
mac:
Oh, sorry Good Morning room!!!
yabba dabba:
good morning mac
yabba dabba:
good time to buy dinar
arizona49:
mac Good morning to you sir
mac:
18" of snow started sun night ends tonight. Schools are closed.
mac:
Thanks AZ
arizona49:
Hearing Nebraska is in blizzard mode
arizona49:
mac how fun, all 5 kids home for the day or maybe two or maybe 3
Godskid:
Mac, I did? Soros has shorted and made much money by doing this. Now at least countries are wise to him but what can the country really do?
mac:
It was just here so yeah Nebraska is next.
mac:
And China advised him not to bet against China. China has also frozen and somewhat limited cash flow out of their country. This is a Gov't which means they can "contact" you with out contacting you.
bigsammie:
Good morning all
arizona49:
bigsammie   good morning
mac:
If they are aware of Soros in the market, Im sure they know the avenues he will have to use to access their currency markets.
arizona49:
no doubt about that
mac:
That really don’t want him upsetting their plans to crush the fiat currencies. Could have offered him a peek in the inside plan. Maybe appeal that this is for the greater good?
mac:
Did anyone see that Gov't will start paying gov employees and retirees in e-dinar??
majicsmoke:
good morning all
mac:
Also the banks paying 18% which we talked about days before it hit the dinar world. Some say they can’t do that because loans will cost more, but we weren't given the details of how long it would last and if this would be the funding for loans that are so necessary to start small business and industry.
MikeH:
Happy Groundhog Day! Punxsutawney Phil did not see his shadow – an early spring is his forecast! https://www.facebook.com/...26492036336/
mac:
Barzani left pleased with his meeting with Abadi. Sistani wants Abadi replaced with Fayad, the minister of defense.
mac:
There are some interesting plays being made. China and Japan should be getting their oil here soon. TPP goes into effect day after tomorrow.
Godskid:
The TPP signing seems like another nail. All we have is God to fix this.
mac:
GOdskid can you elaborate please?
Godskid:
Just read the TPP, pretty much says it all.
mac:
Still not understanding..... sorry
Godskid:
Not a discussion for here because I know I just need to keep praying because even talking about it upsets me.
mac:
oh ok.
mac:
But praying about it is an excellent choice.
mac:
Janni, how are you today?
jannilew:
Hey Mac, I'm good. Was just reading DRecaps newsletter. How're you?
mac:
Snowed in 18" and still coming.
Grandmaster:
Good morning just like 12 inches being a foot of snow here in SE Kentucky.
Grandmaster:
mac sorry buddy....didn't mean to rub it in.
Grandmaster:
I would like to take this opportunity to think MikeH for beating my computer into submission yesterday.
mac:
ok, gang looks like we are still having to wait and see. The prognosticators are saying before Chinese New Year, after the TPP signing etc. They can have it. We will watch patiently and see how this plays. Just know that the pressure of change is ever increasing with everyday that passes. I hope it is more like a balloon under pressure than one of those 1 liter bottle dry ice bombs. One makes a pop, the other decimates with the concussion it produces. But make no mistake this pressure of change has been building for quite a while and is near the end. Let’s just pray while it plays out. Live for today used to be a negative term, yet it is all God gives us. Be well all.
mac:
Grandmaster you're killing me.