Author Topic: Coffee with TerryK & mac 1/25/2016 9:54am est  (Read 332 times)

Online arizona49

• Global Moderator
Coffee with TerryK & mac 1/25/2016 9:54am est
« on: January 25, 2016, 12:44:20 PM »
Coffee with TerryK & mac 1/25/2016 9:54am est
terryk:  MORNING ALL
terryk:  BRISK MORNING
jannilew:  I have to leave during chat for a short appointment. I'll just read up when I get back.
arizona49:  terryk Good morning
terryk:  HEY TINA
jannilew:  Hi TK
terryk:  AZ
terryk:  JANNI
terryk:  BJ
terryk:  ANG
terryk:  BIGSAM
terryk:  DESTIN
terryk:  EMERY
terryk:  GENE
terryk:  TOMMY
terryk:  DID I MISS ANYONE
terryk:  19 INCHES OF SNOW HERE OVER THE WEEKEND
arizona49:
terryk ooops forgot, here you go   hot chocolate this morning
terryk:
THANKS AZ
terryk: HEY BIGSAMMIE
jannilew:  The article about the new bank alliance sounds like more progress. Just didn't know that THAT particular thing was needed.
terryk:  HEY MAC
mac:  Good morning room! How was the weekend?
terryk:  SURE DOES JANNILEW
terryk:  ALOT OF STUFF I'M SURE IS NEEDED WE JUST DON'T KNOW ABOUT
mac:  Good morning friend, good to sleep in your own bed this past weekend.
terryk:  NOR DO WE EVER CLAIM TO REALLY KNOW WHAT IS NEEDED OTHER THAN ARTICLES
terryk:  IT WAS MAC
mac:  TK what was mac?
arizona49:
ok, for you filled w/coffee
mac:  thanks AZ you know me so well.
terryk:  I tell you this mac, this is the most snow we have had in years many years
terryk:  measured here we had 19 inches in one fall
mac:  Well, i guess this was my 3rd wrong prediction now Im a Guru
mac:  TK that is my winter every year.
mac:  Shall we get to it now?
terryk:  sure buddy
wushock92:  woohoo I made it!
terryk:  hey wush
wushock92:   Hey Boss!
mac:  First all I will hold myself accountable that I said last monday we were 48 hrs out and I called it wrong.
mac:  There I said it.
terryk:  wow now your a guru
terryk:  congrads
mac:  Now, the oil price rise was short lived.
mac:  today 29 p/brl
terryk:  GET THIS
terryk:  NO ONE
terryk:  NOT ONE
terryk:  PERSON IN THE DINAR WORLD HAS SAID
terryk:  WOW TERRYK WAS RIGHT ABOUT THE OIL PRICES FALLING INTO THE 20'S
terryk:  WHEN I PREDICTED THIS A YEAR AGO
arizona49:  you sure did
wushock92:  You and my mechanic were on the same page back then
mac:  So now if you deposit in an Iraq state bank and ask for some cash back what will you get?
mac:  If you deposit dollars in an Iraq bank...
terryk:  YOU GET DINAR
terryk:  THAT'S IT
mac:  Yep.
jannilew: how do they do that without a value?
mac:  wrong question Janni, they are doing it. You are getting dinar back at the 1200 p/USD exchange rate.
mac:  Citizens dont like it.
bigsammie:  mac - So losing $$ in return
mac:  yep
mac:  Janni the dinar does have a value, just not the one that would make it profitable for us.
jannilew:  ahhh ok
mac:  So this is a forced move to de-dollarize Iraq by the state banks Rafidian and Rasheed.
mac:  The banks will not be exchanging dianar for dollars or dollars for dollars anymore.
mac:  period.
mac:  that door is shut.
mac:  tight
mac:  This also means money exchangers in the market place will also not be getting dollars to overcharge the citizens a inflated exchange rate also.
terryk:  SO WHAT DOES THIS MEAN MAC
mac:  the dollar faucet is turned off in Iraq.
terryk:  SPILL IT
mac:  This is the final loophole that has plagued Iraq from becoming compliant with the IMF IMO
mac:  The citizens need the bank at some point, just not for getting dollars anymore.
mac:  The CBI tried garnering cooperation to dedollarize from the citizens. That didnt work due to lack of confidence by the public in the local currency. So they forced them to do it. It is necessary.
mac:  Tho the public dont like it, it would put the citizenry at a disadvantage to be holding dollars after they increase the value of the Dinar. And Iraqi Q public would be on the wrong side of the RV by hoarding dollars.
terryk:  SO WE ARE ON THE THRESHOLD OF ?
mac:  The housekeeping issues to usher in a RI or RV.
mac:  The GOI and CBI want their citizens to benefit from this change in value even tho the citizens cant see it.
mac:  Let alone they, Iraqis, dont trust them. THe govt.
yabba dabba:  they will deposit them cashless society right
mac:  Did any of you read Abadis speech in DAVOS this past weekend?
wushock92:  I confess I did not
mac  You should.
mac:  By reading we have a basis to discuss from.
arizona49:  Davos: PM Abadi Vision for Iraq Speech video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkYexs4fDyk
terryk:  HEY GUARDIAN
terryk:  IS THAT ALSO GRANDMASTER
guardian:  good morning TK
terryk:  YABBA TALK TO US
yabba dabba:  I am a alive ty amen, you gotta love this ride
mac:  Now, all the talking financial heads said that with oil going back over 30 we were on our way up. I think this is a ball bouncing down the stairs. Tho it may rise on the bouce it is still decending on it next landing.
mac: Gold is at 1103 as of yesterday.
mac:  Iran is getting 600 BILLION dollars from CHINA
mac:  Abadi is reshuffling his cabinet removing Jafaari, Zebari, Ghabbahn for their mishandling of their positions.
mac:  The Nat'l Alliance and SLC are not happy.
mac:  But they cannot fight or deny these guys performance records.
mac:  Or that they have unsually LARGE bank accounts.
mac:  New zealand, Brazil and Canada are being asked to settle debt and invest in Iraq.
mac:  Which they will do because they know what is coming will benefit them........greatly.
mac:  MikeH could you bring in the link to the "thundering reset" article you just emailed to me please????
MikeH:
The markets are in store for a ‘thundering reset’ Wall Street is breathing a sigh of relief after the S&P 500 Index managed to eke out its first weekly gain of the year. Despite the signs of strength, one prominent market watcher says stocks are still in store for a "thundering reset." "I think we have a dead cat bounce in no-man's-land," David Stockman told CNBC's "Fast Money" last week. According to Stockman, the broad market has been trading in the abyss since breaking above 1,870 in 2014, seeing a meager 1 percent return since then. "We're been there now for 700 days…we've had something like 35 attempts at rallies and all of them have failed for what I call the "four no's"," he added. For Stockman, those "four no's" consist of a combination of no escape velocity, no earnings growth, no dry powder from the central banks and no reflation. Taken together, it leads him to believe the U.S. economy is on the cusp of a full-blown recession. Read MoreMarket complacency reminds me of the year 2000: Acampora "We're getting to a point where the chickens are coming home to roost. There's no help from the central banks and that's why these rallies are getting weaker and weaker and shorter and shorter," said Stockman, who was the former OMB Director under President Ronald Reagan. 'Nowhere to go but down' Investors took heart last week from the prospect of more easing from the European Central Bank, which broadly lifted markets. By contrast, economists widely believe the Federal Reserve has all but exhausted the weapons in its economic war chest, with its balance sheet having exploded from $850 billion before the 2008 crisis to nearly $4.5 trillion currently. Stockman believes that the flood of easy money from central banks around the world has formed a credit crisis so severe that it could take years to dig out of the hole that's been created. The market watcher pointed to a stunning $21 trillion collective balance sheet build up around the world, up from $2.1 trillion just 20 years ago. "This is high powered money that caused an enormous expansion of credit and financial valuation bubble," he said. Stockman noted that the rapid increase of credit has resulted in debt around the world of more than $225 trillion. "We are at peak debt," he added. At this point, Stockman believes that the Fed's hands are tied after sitting on zero interest rates for nearly a decade. "There's nowhere to go but negative," he said. "It's time to get out of the market completely." The S&P 500 has been steadily in correction territory in 2016. The large-cap index closed the week roughly 11 percent from its 52-week high, but Stockman believes it could plunge another 30 percent from where its trading now, which takes it back to levels not seen since 2012. "It's a dangerous thing to catch a falling knife, the coming correction will come quickly in the next year," Stockman concluded. http://www.cnbc.com/2016/01/22/markets-in-store-for-a-thundering-reset-former-official-says.html
terryk:  BE RIGHT BACK
bigsammie:  TK - Mac - there was an article in our paper on Friday concerning China's sell off of US bonds and what it's doing to currency. Same thing you have been saying for months. Was interesting.
mac:  bigsammie, that is correct since the first of the year 470 B in US bonds since the first of the year and more to come from China
mac:  If you have not read the Intel section in our forums there were 3 articles/comments that support what TK and I are telling you about what is to come. Two are from other sites who have never mentioned this aspect before and the other is from a former BIS economist.
mac:  I do not need to substansiate our position, others are doing it for us.
mac:  Look, here is where we are at.
mac:  Iran has already aligned with Russia and CHina to decimate our currency. Iraq has stated they will de-peg from the dollar and go into a basket of currencies. Iraq has stated they will join the AIIB. Oil will no longer establish values of countries since the have manipulate and over inflate that countries values and the have not countries are raped and supressed by the larger countries desires. The EURO and the dollar are dragging down the world currencies and are antiquated modes of exchange. Iraqs' increase in value will be a major contributor.
mac:  With that said, I have been thinking of an appropriate analogy to allow you to conprehend the larger picture. So here it is....................
mac:  When this blizzard was forecasted what did people do on the eastern side of the country?
mac:  Did they stand outside to time exactly when the blizzard would arrive?
arizona49:  Got prepared, they had enough head's up warning
mac:  Was their a rush on yardsticks to measure the amount of snow you all would receive?
mac:  Did they run around in a circle saying "The snow is coming?"
mac:  Exactly AZ, THEY GOT PREPARED FOR AN UNDETERMINED AMOUNT OF TIME THEY WOULD BE WITHOUT THE NECESSARYSUPPLIES THEY WOULD NEED AFTER THE STORM HAD PASSED
mac:  That is where WE are at. Tho I violated what I have been telling you to do which was COMPREHEND not PREDICT. I admitted in front of God and everybody I was wrong. It still does not minimize the fact that this is happpening and will happen.
mac:  I will watch this week, prayerfully to let you know how this will develop but do not focus on a minor detail in a major issue that no one (Yes even Warren and Jimmy Buffet) will feel the effects of.
terryk:  BACK
arizona49:  terryk wb
terryk:  THANKS
mac:  We will get our RV that is a given. So why stand out in the strorm when there are serious considerations to be made. It is no longer me and TK who are saying this. By the time the mainstream media is saying it that will be too late. And all you will be left with is staring at your TV saying "Huh, TK and mac were right. What was I supposed to do now???"
mac:  Done, like a dinner.....
terryk:  I DONT WANT TO BE KNOWN AS THE PERSON THAT WAS RIGHT
terryk:  I'M HOPING WE ARE WRONG
mac:  Nor do I TK
mac:  Did you know that Saudi Arabia holds a large amount of US treasury notes and Bonds that have not been disclosed as to the exact amount since OPEC started??
mac:  They are just grouped with smaller amounts for the region.
terryk:  WE NEED FOR THIS TO BE DONE
terryk:  DID U ALL SEE THE DONG WENT UP
mac:  YEP
arizona49:
1/21/2016 Saudi Arabia's Secret Holdings of U.S. Debt Are Suddenly a Big Deal >>> http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-01-22/u-s-is-hiding-treasury-bond-data-that-s-suddenly-become-crucial
mac:  Thanks AZ.
arizona49:
yw   
mac:  The moves by countries this weekend alone were telling and major.
mac:  I can point it out but does that truly serve you?
mac:  Or are we still stuck on date and rate?
bigsammie:  Makes you wonder who else owns the US
mac:  TK if Im off the rails simply tell me to "SIT" and I will.................
terryk:  YOUR GOOD MAC
terryk:  THE SAME GROUP THAT OWNED US ORGINALLY
terryk:  ENGLAND
terryk:  WE ARE JUST A COORPORATION
arizona49:  MAJOR FOREIGN HOLDERS OF TREASURY SECURITIES >>> Thru Nov of 2015 >>> http://ticdata.treasury.gov/Publish/mfh.txt
terryk:  WE PAY DUES QUARTLY
mac:  bigsammie, everyone in the world owns the US. This was based on a promise we made, now they are asking for the US to make good on our promise.
mac:  And we only hold 10% of that promise in real assets.
bigsammie:  I guess the question should have been who doesn't have a piece of us!
mac:  Khazikstan, I think........ L O L
bigsammie:  AZ I will take a look at that link..depressing
bigsammie:  Wish I could put my head back in the sand!
arizona49:  Just keep yours above the sand, it doesn't taste very good 
mac:  OK guys we know you want to know when this thing is going to go. We have changed our perception to look past that since it is a foregone conclusion. We are now asking "After the RV, what then". We feel we would be remiss since you are family. We have tried to provide you information before,during and after this economic world changes. Do you understand? For those that don't believe what we are telling you, please at least respect the dedication we have provided to you to at least reasonably consider the merit and the source.
mac:  This is all I ask and I believe I speak for TK and everyone else who has given of their time to keep this site running. Tho our numbers may have receded, it was never about being popular it has been about speaking the truth in love
mac:  OK, now I will stop.............. Really.
arizona49:  mac You and TK have been compassionate, caring and very heartfelt....we are very fortunate
mac:  OK, one more thing, we have tried to maintain a sense of humor thru this as well...............
mac:  TK jump in anytime..........please.
terryk:  OH WAS TALKING ON THE PHONE
mac:  OK all, I've said enough. As I always tell you..........You are prayed up by me for the day. Listen to Him and He will set your steps. Start this and every day on your knees and He will raise you up.
arizona49:  terryk & mac   another big thank you for being with us....enjoy your day and we will see you tomorrow, same place, same time coffee for sure will be ready
Kenneth L.:  Thank you, TK,Mac for what you have given us.
terryk:  SURE PEEPS, I WILL BE HERE FOR A BIT MORE
terryk:  MULTI TASKING
terryk:  RIGHT NOW
terryk:  gotta run, time to shovel snow....
terryk:  GOD BLESS u all
« Last Edit: January 25, 2016, 01:33:19 PM by arizona49 »