Author Topic: Michigander Drive By 1/4/2016 4:22pm est  (Read 236 times)

Online arizona49

• Global Moderator
Michigander Drive By 1/4/2016 4:22pm est
« on: January 04, 2016, 04:45:20 PM »
Michigander Drive By 1/4/2016 4:22pm est
arizona49:  Michigander Happy New Year How are you?
Michigander:  thank you I am great
arizona49:  Good to see you
wushock92:   Hey Michigander
Michigander:  To all licensed banks subject / revaluation of investments The best regards from central bank Considering the economic crisis faced by the national economy, and the direct impact on the market value of stocks and other investments, and it aims to reach the real value of this investment assets to reflect the true financial situation of the bank. Decides to re-evaluate these investment shares at the beginning of 2016 in the light of the prices traded by Iraq Stock Exchange, as well as other investments to your bank inside and outside Iraq, including our valuation differences have either profit or loss and show financial situation or income disclosed by type of these investments and put adequate reserves losses in accordance with the number No. 9/3/132 in 04/28/2015 to reflect its real balance in monthly and seasonal data posted to this Directorate. Regards Mayor AGENCY / Ali Mohsen Ismail >>>>  http://cbi.iq/documents/Announcem-M-27-12-2015.pdf
wushock92:  You found an English version. Seems all I can ever find is in Arabic and I have no way to translate a PDF
Michigander:  efforts are being made to reprice shares to provide some source of security or stability to the investment community. the question is are they pricing in dollar or dinar? If it is dinar, which is what we expect, we may see some change to the dinar then.
Michigander:  wushock I get them sent to me from Iraq and they are translated there
wushock92:  sue-WEET!
Michigander:  "Iraq has received a few days ago billion and $ 200 million from the World Bank." He added by saying that "The other option is how to raise the Iraqi dinar exchange rate, Finance Minister of Iraq: employees' salaries could be cut in next April Monday 04-01-2016
Michigander:  thinking the next few months will be very interesting to see when they actually start the flote