Author Topic: Maliki's coalition confirms what I said, "Najib" is required: reduction of Kurd  (Read 239 times)

Offline beach7

• Administrator
 Maliki's coalition confirms what I said, "Najib" is required: reduction of Kurdistan share versus pass budget

Twilight News / State of Law coalition decided not to pass the 2016 budget only in the event of reducing the share of the Kurdistan Region to 13%.

Sajjad said in a statement that "a coalition of state law met today and decided not to pass the 2016 budget, but by reducing the region's share to 13%."

And it revealed an MP for the Kurdistan Alliance Najiba Najib earlier Tuesday for submission of a coalition of state law, led by Vice President of the Republic article Nuri al-Maliki to reduce the share of the Kurdistan Region in the 2016 budget from 17 percent to 13 percent.

She said Najib told a news conference in parliament I followed Twilight News, "The deputies of the State of Law bloc submitted a proposal to the Presidency of the Council of Representatives and the Finance Committee parliamentary includes halving the proportion of the Kurdistan region in the general budget from 17 percent to 13 percent," pointing out that "the draft law the budget prepared by the Council of Ministers and includes a grant of 17% of the territory. "

She added that "the objection some lawmakers to balance the region is unacceptable and unconstitutional," indicating that "the increase or decrease the rate is linked to the Kurdistan Region to conduct general census, as well as large numbers of displaced people in the region, which amounted to more than 1.7 million displaced people."

Najib called on the federal government to "increase the proportion of the region from the budget and not to think about reduced", at the same time claim the presidency of the House of Representatives to "reject a proposed state law."

House of Representatives last Tuesday and ended the first reading of the budget bill for next year that is being Altbart on clauses in session tomorrow.

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&rurl=translate.google.com&sandbox=0&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://www.ara.shafaaq.com/44944&usg=ALkJrhhA6pqxK63JkXHPleicpkYIDJCYow