Author Topic: Michigander Evening Chat 11/9/2015 9:37pm est  (Read 206 times)

Online arizona49

• Global Moderator
Michigander Evening Chat 11/9/2015 9:37pm est
« on: November 09, 2015, 09:58:36 PM »
Michigander Evening Chat 11/9/2015 9:37pm est
arizona49:  Michigander welcome back
arizona49:   Hey Mich, what's up this evening?
Michigander:  Parliamentary financial proposals confirm the existence of «of this kind» to overcome the financial crisis News of the departure of the central currency auction «gradually» .. and resort to «float the dollar» 8/11/2015 Insiders say, close from political circles, that the Council of Ministers may ask the Central Bank "soon" to leave the currency auction and resorting to "float the dollar"; because according to sources provides state what it called "significant returns Dinar.", to feed the state treasury, the dollar exchange rate. She close to the decision-making sources in an interview to the correspondent of "the world", said the government may ask the central bank will soon stop selling the dollar through auction public .. gradually, in preparation for the floating exchange rate entirely.
Michigander:  great stuff here wonderfull to see them letting on to what is coming
yabba dabba:  that's a good one...amen
Michigander:  yes sir it is
arizona49:  They've been very open lately
arizona49:  Almost like, ok guys, time to start letting the cats out of the bag
Michigander:  yes . ever since abadi came to office the goi has started to be more open / and also letting the citizens know what is coming and what will happen once the float starts
yabba dabba:  I heard there was some pinging going on the back screens in the banks
arizona49:  pinging or playing ping pong
Michigander:   lol yabba
yabba dabba:  got to have a sense of humor to be on this ride amen
arizona49:  Gotta love this ride
yabba dabba:  amen sister
Michigander:  yes you do
Michigander:  hoping they have the first reading of budget tomorrow as planned in parliament
arizona49:  Michigander so far, haven't seen anything to the contrary
Michigander:  they need to keep the positive movement going
yabba dabba:  cleric hold some weight evidentally
Michigander:  yes they do
yabba dabba:  always amazing the twist and turns in this ride....
arizona49:  Designed that way, me thinking
yabba dabba:  i have been pretty grouned for several years now....boy i remember the rollercoaster ride i allowed myself to get on amen
Michigander:  it will be interesting to see if the council of ministers actuall go into parliament soon as they put it to recommend the . start of the currency reform as the stated earlier today
yabba dabba:  i think youre right on that one
Michigander:  I think all of us at one time or another were caught up in the hype and stuff
yabba dabba:  yes what an education
arizona49:  A natural occurence
Michigander:  well you all have a great night
arizona49:  Michigander Good to see you again, thanks for the drive by