Author Topic: Michigander 11/3/2015 7:40pm est  (Read 260 times)

Online arizona49

• Global Moderator
Michigander 11/3/2015 7:40pm est
« on: November 03, 2015, 08:06:07 PM »
Michigander 11/3/2015 7:40pm est

Michigander:
"The recommendations stated on several alternatives to make up for the deficit in the financial budget instead of the new peace, most notably float currency for the high price of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar, Undo advisers Abadi for him the new salary, after he had recommended issuing lingered apply, or undo it once and for all, as opposed to float the currency," .otaoam currency is a system of "free exchange rate", ie the central bank to determine the dollar exchange rate in accordance with the directions demand and supply, ie, if demand for the dollar in the foreign exchange market has increased (dollar market), the dollar exchange rate tends to rise, and if the demand for the dollar has fallen, the dismissal rate tends toward Alankhvad.oumany so that the dollar exchange rate will be subject to waves of demand and supply them, so it was on this system to float the currency "Floating", leaving any floating currency value rise and fall with demand and supply waves. http://aliraqnews.com/...8%A8-%D8%A7/
Michigander:
good stuff
yabba dabba:
whats up my friend float or fixed ri rv ce bfd
Michigander:
doing great Yabba how you been
yabba dabba:
great we are still here my friend. how about a date and rate
Michigander:
cant do that it will be very obvious when they are ready it will be all over their news they keep their citizens informed very well on the process of the currency reform project
yabba dabba:
still thinking float whats youre take
yabba dabba:
interesting things transpiring....cbi approved salary cuts downsizing parlament...laws being passed budget maybe done
Michigander:
yes just as that article from abadis office says float
Michigander:
have not seen anything on the budget being done so cant answer that one
yabba dabba:
just read tnt notes rates our on the screens at the bank...very high be ready....its on the internet its true...
guardian:
hi Michigander--good to see you
Michigander:

Michigander:
I wouldn't even think about reading tony stuff
guardian:
yabba dabba--you KNOW it is true if it is on the internet.....but how many times has it been on the screens at the bank over the years?
Michigander:
I'm good guardian and you
yabba dabba:
man I have a hard time believing its a float unless its start out very high jmo
Michigander:
that's ok Yabba
yabba dabba:
thanks I needed that affirmation amen
Michigander:
anyone can believe what ever they want I choose to stay with what has been proven to be true so far // that's my choice
Michigander:
I like to see hard evidence
yabba dabba:
i understand that but 1 to 1 man it does not make sense to me.....
yabba dabba:
how will the Iraqi peeps handle the rise and the market place confusion let alone will there be some double dipping if starts really low....
Michigander:
their will be no confusion they already use the dollar so 1 to one will be a piece of cake for them
Michigander:
the double dipping is just a myth why would they want to buy it after it goes to 1 to 1 they would be way smarter to buy it now dirt cheap anyone that wants to buy it already has
Michigander:
that's what I think
Michigander:
but just wanted to bring in that awesome news and little hint from the PM
arizona49:
Michigander Thank you for coming in tonight.....good news all the way around