Author Topic: Discussion between Michigander0131 and MikeH 03/02/2015  (Read 314 times)

Online MikeH

• Administrator
Discussion between Michigander0131 and MikeH 03/02/2015
« on: March 02, 2015, 04:30:57 PM »
Discussion between Michigander0131 and MikeH 03/02/2015

[.MikeH] michigander0131 I have been trying to get a translation on this link today have you see it or been able to translate it
[.MikeH] New CBI announcement 03/02/2015 Announcement / announce Centre for Banking Studies at the Central Bank of Iraq on the implementation of his two training sessions for staff development in the banking sector capacity in the English language for novice levels and below the average for the period of 2015 / 4 / 9 and up to 2015 / 5 / 26 http://www.cbi.iq/documents/Announcemen2-3-2015.pdf
[michigander0131] .MikeH yes i put it out already its just some tweaking of the remittances policy nothing major//
[.MikeH] so you were able to get it translated could you email me a copy of the translation
[michigander0131] Department No. 48/2/9 Date: 02/19/2015 To / approved the practice of banking banks all Remittance companies approved all M / Help sale and purchase of foreign currency number (26/3 / 9) for the year 2015 Central Bank of giving his best regards .. Further Bamamna No. 43/3/9 dated 02/08/2015 decided the following: 1. the amendment to paragraph © of our instructions referred to above to be (bank submit a written application to the Directorate General of investments which enhance the tally required to have correspondents in overseas facilities with a copy of the entry to strengthen the balance of his account in Iraqi dinars of the type (216), equivalent to the amount to be converted to that offers a detection shows the details of the amounts used, which was converted to its customers after (15) days from the date of conversion. 2. Amend paragraph (f) to be (the banks to send monthly statements with details of foreign currency amounts transferred to the Directorate General of banking and credit control, according to the form attached hereto).
[michigander0131] had my translator friend look at it and there are also same things out in dinar land sites//
[michigander0131] they are making some minor procedural changes in the way remittances are handled.
[.MikeH] ok so just another piece of the puzzle it looks like they are starting to fall in place which is a very good thing
[michigander0131] .MikeH yes just part of the process//
[michigander0131] takes time to build a brand new banking system all new laws and regulations
[.MikeH] I thought the article talked about training of the banking sector or at least that is what the headlines said and it is dated today as being posted so are we talking about the same thing
[rgone] Well this has already gone on for years, so what's to make us think it will change to any appreciable amount? Looks to me it could go on until the cows come home by that account.   
[michigander0131] .MikeH oh you are talking about he training one for employees // and how they need to sign up for training ?
[.MikeH] what you put in talks about the banking laws I am unable to translate the PDF so I have no way of knowing
[.MikeH] that could be the one
[.MikeH] New CBI announcement 03/02/2015 Announcement / announce Centre for Banking Studies at the Central Bank of Iraq on the implementation of his two training sessions for staff development in the banking sector capacity in the English language for novice levels and below the average for the period of 2015 / 4 / 9 and up to 2015 / 5 / 26  http://www.cbi.iq/documents/Announcemen2-3-2015.pdf
[michigander0131] I know they put one out on how the workers are going to be trained for the new remittances auctions
[.MikeH] they are talking about the implementation of two training sessions for staff development in the banking sector
[michigander0131] .MikeH ok yea nothing there just training // because each bank will now be doing their own currency changing because auctions stopped so they need to know how to speak English and such//
[michigander0131] and will be working with foreign banks so need to know how to communicate with them // all part of that process//
[michigander0131] it only implies to the new remit tenses they put into effect//
[michigander0131] Chairman of the Parliamentary Commission of Economy 03/02/2015 The economic and investment commission is working to develop laws suit the current stage in order to support the country's economy, the Commission has made an important project linked to the second amendment to the investment law http://almadapaper.net/ar/news/482864/3-%D8%A3%D8%B3%D8%A6%D9%84%D8%A9-%D9%84%D8%B1%D8%A6%D9%8A%D8%B3-%D9%84%D8%AC%D9%86%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%82%D8%AA%D8%B5%D8%A7%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%A8%D9%8A%D8%A9
[.MikeH] so if they need to be able to handle transactions with foreign banks the currency would soon become international or am I wrong. IMO that would be the only reason for this type of training
[michigander0131] .MikeH they are doing it now started the other day//
[michigander0131] they just need more employees to be able to do it//
[michigander0131] that's why they stopped the auctions and are now doing it this way//
[michigander0131] in time it will help raise the value as soon as they get away from the peg//
[.MikeH] yes I do understand that need with everything that is changing with there banking system
[michigander0131] they are dealing international now that's what remittances are//
[.MikeH] have the new tariff laws taken effect yet or are we still waiting for there activation
[.MikeH] ok so they are already dealing internationally with the new remittance system so you could consider there currency international now but I would thank there may be a few other things that are needed so things would run better or could it be that the training that they are doing is what is needed for them to get ready for what is to come
[michigander0131] they have started some tariffs on big ticket items// 
[michigander0131] both its all part of process mike//
[michigander0131] and the laws and also security in country// ISIS
[michigander0131] at least they are getting other things done in mean time
[.MikeH] that is what I was thanking and it looks like everything is on the move and headed that way very fast I hope they keep up the good work
[.MikeH] phone brb