Author Topic: michigander0131 and TerryK 10/23/2014  (Read 187 times)

Offline MikeH

• Administrator
michigander0131 and TerryK 10/23/2014
« on: October 23, 2014, 07:34:15 PM »
[michigander0131] 22/10/2014 Economic Commission: to delete the zeros will be implemented over the next five years BAGHDAD / JD / .. excluded the parliamentary Economic Committee, the application of the project to delete the three zeroes from the currency early next year in 2015, while suggesting it had agreed with the Central Bank to implement the project over the next five years. She added: "The Governor of the Central Bank and the Agency confirmed that the project to delete the zeros is ready technically and logistically and waiting for the right time to implement it," noting that "he was supposed to be applied to the project since 2013 and until 2016, but the security conditions and the economic situation is stable led to the identification another period by the central bank to be applied starting from 2015 up to 2020. "
[michigander0131] The CBI stated as soon as the ministers were in place and the holiday was over committees would be meeting , etc to start to move the economy forward. And like clockwork, as soon as the meeting was over, the articles came flying out. Again, this is all good..but they need to do what the new 2014-2030 economic plan says..and pass those important law   
[michigander0131] looking more and more like 2015 will be a good year//
[michigander0131] its great to see them telling the citizens that its coming next year//
[hopeful2&2] michigander0131 well thats only 70 more days till 2015
[michigander0131] hopeful2&2 yes not far at all
[6:39:27 PM] Mike J (hogs4life): [michigander0131] delay the budget for political reasons, technical, and expect to arrive next week Agency eighth day October 23, 2014, A member of the House of Representatives Chihod Muhammad, on Thursday, that a delay in the arrival of the budget to the parliament and the reasons behind the political and technical, and the probable arrival of the parliament next week. Said Chihod in an interview that "the reasons political and artistic led to the delay budget which is discussed now in the Council of Ministers," noting that "the budget is currently suffering from a large deficit because it was designed initially on the price of 90 dollars per barrel and the export of three million and 250 000 barrels per day Currently, going down to the price of $ 80 and the card and the export of 2.25 million barrels per day. "
[michigander0131] The draft oil and gas law to Presidents 23.10.2014 Oil and Energy Committee in the lower House, that negotiations between heads of the blocs to reach an agreement on a final version of the draft oil and gas law, an end to the oil dispute between the Federal Government and the Kurdistan Regional Government. Commission member Hussein informed by radio free Iraq that the Commission examine the possibility of drafting new oil and gas law that satisfies all parties. "
[michigander0131] this would be nice to see finally implemented
 [michigander0131] It's time to activate the productive sectors 10/23/2014 0:00 In order to cover the budget resources time has come to activate the other productive sectors in order to diversify the sources of financial resources for Iraq, pointing to economists who had been called constantly to the need to rid the national economy the year 2015 will see the challenges of economic and security imperative for the government to start taking quick steps and deliberate in time `itself to confront them through the crack in the forefront of the privatization of factories So make way for foreign capital to invest in the agriculture sector at the level of hundreds of thousands of dunums of arable land, it says, let alone reflect Eduard activation of Iraqi exports and enhancing the role of trade to find additional sources of funding.
[michigander0131] Mr. Ammar al-Hakim called on Parliament to approve laws and oversight role in the national interest Tarikh square:: 2014-10-23 {Baghdad: Euphrates news} invited the Chairman of the Islamic Supreme Council of Iraq Ammar al-Hakim of Parliament to pass laws and supervisory role in accordance with the national interest. Ammar al-Hakim House members to recognize and formulate laws that are in the service of the nation and its citizens, as well as strengthening the oversight role of the Parliament in order to contribute to the success of the Government to implement the b namgha in accordance with the national interest and to achieve security and prosperity for the Iraqi people. finished h
[michigander0131] more and more calling to get those laws passed so this can move forward
[6:52:42 PM] Mike J (hogs4life): [michigander0131] He explained that the picture (better that we do the restructuring of the currency and not to delete the zeros of them with a monetary value itself and the process of restructuring of the currency will have great economic importance as well as its importance in the change of the value of the cost of a trading currency through the issuance of small groups and thus lead to draw policy forming minutes helps to alleviate inflation and price increases). said the central bank governor on the Keywords that "the issue of cancellation of the zeros from the Iraqi currency is linked to the security situation in the Albulad.oukal Keywords in an interview told the News} {Euphrates on Wednesday that" the issue of cancellation of the zeros from the Iraqi currency inside the plan and the central bank over the past the next will be the implementation of this project, and whenever there is stability in the security situation will accelerate the implementation of this project and canceled yellowing from the currency.
[michigander0131] so here the CBI explains why they are printing and putting out the currency
[michigander0131] so they will continue to get things done we will have to see what November brings// I believe it will show more progress to get to the end of this ride
[TERRYK] THAT IS PER CBI PER DINAR BANKER
[michigander0131] yes to combate the counterfeiting
[TERRYK] NO
[TERRYK] ITS TO PHASE OUT THE EXISTING BILLS JUST AS WE DO HERE IN THE USA
[michigander0131] need to get as much out of circulation as possible
[TERRYK] THEY ARE CHANGING JUST LIKE WE DID
[TERRYK] AND
[TERRYK] DO
[michigander0131] and yes it also will help with the torn and tattered ones
[TERRYK] IF THATS THE CASE WHY ARE THEY NOT DOING THAT WITH THE 25K 5K 1K NOTES
[michigander0131] yes it is to get counterfeit ones off street also
[TERRYK] THERE IS NOTHING IN THE WORKS CURRENTLY OTHER THAN THE 10K NOTES
[TERRYK] AS OF THIS TIME
[michigander0131] they have said this was coming for some time now
[TERRYK] I JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH PEEPS TIED TO CBI REGARDING THIS
[TERRYK] THIS IS NOTHING TO BE ALARMED ABOUT
[TERRYK] IF YOU PURCHASED YOUR CURRENCY THRU A DINAR DEALER SUCH AS DINAR INC AND DINAR BANKER YOU WILL BE FINE
[TERRYK] THEY HAVE IT ALL CHECKED
[michigander0131] Central Bank announces the launch near the 25 categories of alpha and five thousand "new" 21/10/2014 Central Bank announced on Tuesday, near posed to the categories of the 25 thousand and five thousand dinars, "Bhlthma new," promised new specifications for the two currencies as the "insured that are difficult to counterfeit," and while pointing out that the most important changes to the currencies add a security to "magnetic ink", he stressed not his intention to withdraw the above categories. The bank said in a statement received (range Press), a copy of it, "that in order to develop the current series of banknotes of Iraq, and to increase efficiency, it has been printed categories of the 25 thousand and 5 thousand using the finest paper and placed where the characteristics of art and several security," noting "The two new categories Sttrhan during the next few days in the market."
[michigander0131] they will start putting them out shortly
[TERRYK] WHAT THEY ARE DOING MICHIGANDER IS PRINTING NEW CURRENCY TO REPLACE THE OLD, THE OLD IS STILL IN TACT AND WILL BE, JUST LIKE US CHANGING OUR PROCESS
[TERRYK] NOTHING MORE
 [TERRYK] WE SHALL SEE
[TERRYK] KINDA LIKE THE NEW 100 DOLLAR BILLS WE HAVE
[TERRYK] THEY WERE PRINTED IN 2009 AND NOT OUT TILL 2013
[TERRYK] PEEPS DONT WORRY ABOUT GOING OUT AND EXCHANGING YOUR BILLS THEY WILL BE FINE AND GOOD
[michigander0131] yes why would anyone be alarmed about this they will continue to honor the old ones also// as long as they are not counterfeit
[TERRYK] ALL THIS IS A PURGE
[TERRYK] NOW YOU HAVE TO ASK YOURSELF THIS ONE
[TERRYK] WHY WOULD THEY BE PRINTING NEW BILLS WITH ALL THESE ZEROS ON THEM
[michigander0131] same exchange rate and all
[TERRYK] IF THEY ARE GOING TO DROP THEM
[TERRYK] THANKS FOR CLAIRFYING THAT
[michigander0131] well dropping them is not what it means
[TERRYK] I CANT TELL YOU ABOUT THE 5 CALLS I JUST GOT ABOUT PEEPS WANTING THE NEW BILLS ALREADY
[TERRYK] THATS WHY I POPPED ON
[michigander0131] delete the zeros is a tech term meaning bringing in new lower denoms and getting ride of the 3 zero ones
[TERRYK] THATS CORRECT
[TERRYK] THATS CORRECT
[TERRYK] SO WHY PRINT NEW BILLS WITH 25,000 ON THEM
[TERRYK] WHY NOT JUST RI AND DRAW THEM IN AND DESTROY THEM
[TERRYK] SAME THING
[TERRYK] PRINT L;OWER DENOMS
[TERRYK] THEY WILL BE COMING OUT WITH 1,5,10,20 NOTES
[TERRYK] ITS ALREADY IN THE PLAN
 [michigander0131] well i suppose if people want the new ones they can exchange the old ones for the new ones as soon as banks and dealers have them in stock// i might do it myself if this hasnt happened by the time they get here
[TERRYK] WELL TALKING WITH DINAR BANKER THEY ARE NOT OUT YET
[TERRYK] AND THEY JUST GOT A LARGE SHIPMENT
[TERRYK] LIKE TUESDAY
[chuksan] What will happen to the ones we have?
[michigander0131] they are printing them because they need to for fraud and worn out ones
[TERRYK] THEY ARE FINE CHUCKSAN
[michigander0131] chuksan nothing they are still fine
[michigander0131] i know my friend in Iraq has seen the new 10,000 one in the markets so that one is for sure
[TERRYK] TELL HIM TO SEND YOU A PIC OF IT
[TERRYK] AND WHAT I WANT IS THE SIGNATURE
[michigander0131] will do
[chuksan] I just want people to understand that TK, I know some are wondering!
[TERRYK] THATS WHY I POPPED IN
[TERRYK] MICH MAKE SURE YOU EXPLAIN THE FULL DOCUMENT
[TERRYK] AND WHAT IT MEANS
[TERRYK] SO YOU DONT SCARE THE HELL OUT OF THEM
[michigander0131] well no one should be scarred its just putting out new bills just like we did here with all of ours
[TERRYK] THATS WHAT YOU NEED TO SAY
[TERRYK] OK
[michigander0131] its to counter the counterweighting // they are trying to stop it just as the IMF has asked them to do its all part of being able to become article 8 compliant so they can become international
[michigander0131] as soon as they get the things in order then they can ask for article 8 under the IMF regulations for country’s that have currency that is international
[michigander0131] they are giving themselves the rest of the year to get as much of the currency off the streets that may be counterfeit
[michigander0131] so when they begin their new fiscal year in january they may be able to pull the switch and start the flote
[michigander0131] that we will have to wait for
[hopeful2&2] 69 more days
[michigander0131] hopeful2&2 yes not to long to wait
[rgone] Well, if Dinar Banker just got a large shipment, it doesn't seem logical that the RV is particularly near does it?
[michigander0131] rgone yes they can and will sell right up too and after the change
[.MikeH] rgone why not he can make money of the RV the same way you can
[michigander0131] rgone and he has time to sell all of that shipment
[rgone] Yes, that's possible, but if the idea is to draw in all those big denoms, why get in a hurry about putting more of them out there?
[rgone] That just doesn't add up in my small brain...   
[michigander0131] rgone because they still need to have currency on the street they are trying to get the people to use it more
[michigander0131] Cougar13 yes it is
[rgone] OK, but if they're running out of $ on the street, why ship them over here?
[michigander0131] rgone they are not running out of money on the streets where did you here that?
[rgone] Here... on and off for most of a year now.   
[michigander0131] this currency has been planned for a year when they had them printed
[michigander0131] rgone oh well i have never heard that// thats why i asked
[rgone] Beats me team, I'm sure not an economist. I have enough trouble just balancing my check book!   
[michigander0131] the IMF told them a year ago get the counterfeiting under control
[michigander0131] so this one of the ways they are doing it
[michigander0131] and also to get all the torn and tattered ones at the same time