Author Topic: SS-4 Form - How to Apply for an EIN  (Read 809 times)

Offline MikeH

  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 6759
SS-4 Form - How to Apply for an EIN
« on: May 21, 2014, 12:36:35 AM »
GET EIN for your Trust or LLC
There are two ways to file for an ss-4. If you do it online go to and request an ss-4, ein or tin. If you have taken a while it
automatically times out and shuts off. Also, to some people the
directions when you have finished are confusing.
It is best if you do it by phone because they give you the number at once
and you can use it immediately. The number is 800-829-4933. The
people with whom you talk are patient and very helpful.